watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Something funny?

Started by jj____, February 04, 2014, 10:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj____

You know I was getting a bit sick of the piling on by the announce team, but when I saw Rene chuckling with Wilkins on the touch line I couldn't help but think the club deserve every bit of it.  We're at home, playing like utter poo against a league one side who haven't won in their league since December and just got absolutely smacked around by Crewe.  So I guess my question is: can anyone tell me what was so funny about what I just sat through?

Sgt Fulham

He was laughing with Wilkins but I was not impressed to say the least.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Well the joke apparently is on Kahn. These weasels will laugh all the way to bank.

K33NY

Quote from: jj____ on February 04, 2014, 10:25:17 PM
You know I was getting a bit sick of the piling on by the announce team, but when I saw Rene chuckling with Curbishley on the touch line I couldn't help but think the club deserve every bit of it.  We're at home, playing like utter poo against a league one side who haven't won in their league since December and just got absolutely smacked around by Crewe.  So I guess my question is: can anyone tell me what was so funny about what I just sat through?

Wilkins not Curbishley.... but anywho this was so embarrasin....

Banstead White

:dead horse:I saw that too, there was a very similar example in the first game....they are taking the pi55, this is a disgrace, no talent, no passion.

Whatever are they thinking when they send a team out to lose!!!
Roysie

jj____

My bad wrote that in a fit of rage, I meant Wilkins.  That man looks like a human peanut.  I'm glad I wasn't the only one upset with that bit.

Still believe

jj____

John #$@%521 Brayford dribbled what felt like the length of the field and these two are sharing some jokes.  

I can't handle this.  I need a drink

Lighthouse

I was laughing too. But the good news is we have reached rock bottom this season. Things will never be as bad a sthis. We can lose by ten goals every game and not be shocked anymore. They don't seem to care, the players (except Rodders who was sick at being taken off instead of Dempsey) don't care. So why the hell should we this season.

Next season in the Championship is where I will care again. But for now my club are just embarrassing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

DUKE

Yes I saw that too.I hope someone from the board who actually cares about the club would show that to Khan. That was disgraceful and very disrespectful to the club and fans. these clowns shouldn't be anywhere near our club. Why have we sunk so low? We all took pride to the way this club was conducted and how all people involved really cared about it.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 04, 2014, 10:43:38 PM
I was laughing too. But the good news is we have reached rock bottom this season. Things will never be as bad a sthis. We can lose by ten goals every game and not be shocked anymore. They don't seem to care, the players (except Rodders who was sick at being taken off instead of Dempsey) don't care. So why the hell should we this season.

Next season in the Championship is where I will care again. But for now my club are just embarrassing.

Exactly

Snibbo

I saw that. It was about 2 minutes before the goal. Not a good look. You'd have thought we were 4-0 up. Do they really take their jobs seriously?

Sammyffc

'' Smile in the face of adversity '' Royal Marines Commado's