watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I want clarification

Started by Julius Geezer, February 04, 2014, 10:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julius Geezer

What is Ray Wilkins' job? What is he doing for us on a day to day basis? How much input does he have?

Rene coming in was like a breath of fresh air.

We had commitment, tactics, discipline...

Wilkins and Curbishley come in - things go back to Jol times.

The decision to take Rodallega off didn't look like Rene's decision.

The look on Hugo's face said it all.

There's a bad egg in there somewhere throwing a spanner in the works!

Wilkins clearly isn't a likeable bloke. He's a píss head who can't get a job anywhere else and who offers him a job? Us and for what reason?

The players were poor again tonight but I think think this lies deeper and I'm willing to bet it's Wilkins' influence.

K33NY

Quote from: Julius Geezer on February 04, 2014, 10:35:38 PM
What is Ray Wilkins' job? What is he doing for us on a day to day basis? How much input does he have?

Wilkins clearly isn't a likeable bloke. He's a píss head who can't get a job anywhere else and who offers him a job? Us and for what reason?

The players were poor again tonight but I think think this lies deeper and I'm willing to bet it's Wilkins' influence.

Theres a rotten appel and a egg in there, the appel is Curbishley, the egg obviously Wilkins!, But I have lost faith in Renee as well now

Pluto

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Julius Geezer on February 04, 2014, 10:35:38 PM

Subbing Rod Laver was a shock - he was Fulham's ONLY proper striker and we needed a goal.  He was playing well with barely any service and got us out of trouble in the first game.  A terrible decision which has cost us, and one of Curbishley's entourage came to the dug-out shortly before it happened so one would say it was his call.

Yet Meulensteen listened to it, and I doubt if any Fulham fan watching would have agreed with that call.  It made no sense!!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"