watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Toxic Atmosphere ! Supporters and Players

Started by howitis, February 05, 2014, 12:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Have read many of the comments tonight on this board and whilst we all have our own views there is something very evident about our plight that is different about this season vs the Hodgson escape year.

Our players are woefully short of not only ability but also confidence and team spirit. The team under H was not great but in Davies, McBride, Murphy, Hangeland and Bullard it had winners who felt confident to express themselves under a manager who had faith but importantly gave shape and discipline.

We now have a "head coach" who is clearly out of his depth and desperately switching players every game in the hope that he stumbles on something that works.

Our transfer policy has been of a side desperately looking to avoid relegation on the cheap and even this recent transfer activity smelt of wage saving.

Tonight was the final straw for me with not only our current manager and his fellow cronies but also out CEO who has overseen this collapse. Faith in Jol , followed by faith in a totally unproved manager has seen the demise of a club that had really built a strong foundation.

Tonight's team selection was bizarre (as it is very game). Watching the game unfold (I was there ) it felt very clear that we had made a mistake. Then watching the subs and the change in positions let me know once and for all that the management team are completely lost and clutching at straws.

As hard as it is to take, I will accept that we are going down but I will not accept the people running our club. This post is long enough so I won't go through the countless mistakes but please Khan, take a leaf out of Fayads book, scour the globe, speak to real football people and come up with a plan.

Tonight Swansea sacked Laudrup, if they can do that we can certainly clear out our deadwood. Let's have an overhaul, realize our mistakes and start building for the future.

Mulunsteen must go along with Curb, Wilkins and Alistair Mckintosh.

Blanco

K33NY

I hope someone in Fulham was on the phone instantly to Laudrup to ask him to join us, Renee as coach under him would be much better, we need a manager!!

Andy S

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Frankly it's bollix

We have to roll with it, Rene has not been given a chance,
We were forced to watch much worse this time last year and not only that we had the insufferable Jol

Give the bloke a chance