watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not watching the game this Sunday.....

Started by JIMMY D, February 05, 2014, 05:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

This will be the first time in 4 years this Sunday I will not be watching Fulham play. I wake up every week at 1.30am to watch this team from Australia for the last 3 years. I can't do it anymore. I was a season member back in 2010 and 2011 so I have seen plenty of games at the cottage. I'm a passionate fan but can't watch this team who don't give a S#%^ ! Well I guess I will get some sleep this weekend. Sad year to be a Fulham fan  :012:

RaySmith

I don't think it's true that the team don't give a ****, though confidence is very low. But we will have a much stronger team on Sunday.

I don't blame you for not wanting to watch though.

HatterDon

Here's the thing though, Jimmy D. It's looking like this is our last season in the Prem for what could be a very long while. As much as it pains me to watch what we're putting out there, the probability is that next season [and perhaps more than next season] I might get lucky enough to see Fulham once or twice on TV here in the states. I'm cherishing every dreadful minute of every disappointing match as long as it's available here.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Jezzzzzzzzzz will you all get out of the basement  :031:

There are enough points to be had and a few spares
Both the Welsh teams are imploding before our eyes.
Palace ..................well you cannot polish a turd ( perhaps you could but would you want to !!)     
Spam are toast !!!

Give Rene a Break  and save the moaning until April.............................by then you may have good reason to belly ache but you just might be glad you kept stum,   because Rene may just surprise you  COYWS!!!

Lighthouse

This will be the first time our new improved team (no sorry on the bench, no sorry injured, no sorry short of match practice) will be on show.

Besides there isn't much going on on Radio 4 extra. Otherwise I might well of decided not to listen.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

YankeeJim

Quote from: KCat on February 06, 2014, 12:32:19 AM
Jezzzzzzzzzz will you all get out of the basement  :031:

There are enough points to be had and a few spares
Both the Welsh teams are imploding before our eyes.
Palace ..................well you cannot polish a turd ( perhaps you could but would you want to !!)     
Spam are toast !!!

Give Rene a Break  and save the moaning until April.............................by then you may have good reason to belly ache but you just might be glad you kept stum,   because Rene may just surprise you  COYWS!!!

:plus one:   :wine: here's to optimism
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

the nutflush

Ive got to admit I am feeling the same here in Melbourne.  I said to my wife last Sunday "that's the last time I stay up till 4.00am to see us get pumped."  But like a sucker I will probably be on the couch with a glass of red again this weekend.  I might as well just drink from the bottle.  It dulls the pain. 

Snibbo

I made that decision months ago (in Adelaide). Getting up at 1:30 am and back to bed at 4, being unable to sleep because of another frustrating loss, was just too much.

Now I can get a proper night's sleep, and find out the almost inevitable bad news on the web next morning.

11friends

Bad times are always followed by better times!

JackyFulham90

Have faith, we can get a result Sunday, we ate at rock bottom the only way is up

west kowloon white

Good to see the Aussies,wine for breakfast.Keep the faith.

Bedford White

I have masocistic tendencies so I'll watch. You never know this could be the match that sees us turn the tied.  049:gif

Snibbo

In my defence, I followed us, on the terraces, week in week out, from Div 1 to Div 3. I've done all the suffering for Fulham one good man can stand brother.

Burt

I would have thought it would be worth staying up just to see how the new signings galvanise the team on to a shock victory!