News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rene a few words of encouragement & suggestion...

Started by AnotherVicHalomLoveChild, February 05, 2014, 09:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

You have gained years of excellent experience & knowledge
You have worked with  one of the very best managers in Fergie
However neither he or you have experienced such a dreadful position as FFC are in now
BUT Fergie came very to being sacked @ the start of his Man U reign, recovered & went on to achieve so much

Ask yourself what would & what did Fergie do when results went against him
What did he do to change things
How did he do it
Would he surround himself with the likes of Curbishley & Wilkins
WHY did he choose you, what was it you have to make him want you as part of his team

You have @ your disposal 4 or 5 new signings all eligible to play against Man U
Your choices
Your team (by & large)

Everyone expect us to be thrashed
However, that's the strange thing about football,

Sheffield United didn't give up
They were motivated & determined to get a result against us
They battled, dominated & bruised us into submission

We don't have the physical skills set (most anyway) so it's down to the other skills, reputation, motivation, determination - & getting ourselves sorted on the practice pitch beforehand

Once your selected team is on the pitch there is little more you can do other than get to half time &/or make substitutions

Do the team & your "leaders" on the pitch understand what it is you want them & the team to deliver?

If you really want the manager role & a future as one in the game then the opportunity is nearly up

Save Fulham & your reputation will be made forever

We will want you to stay

However if you perform this near miracle then in time I imagine you will be able to choose almost any team to manage

So clock's really ticking now old chap

Forget Sheffield Utd

Everything focusing on Man U

What would Fergiwe do?

Can I, Rene do it as well?

Get in there son & let's take 3 points off Moyes troubled team - they will not see us as a push over trust me!
They have their own fears & worries & are not in a good place!

Last roll of the dice - go get 'em lads!

COYW!

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

OK Rene

Good, very good & very nearly a brilliant result v Man U

Well done to all the lads, well done!

So the "end game" has (@ last) well & truly started - continue pleez!

Now for Liverpool next up

Who gives a fig about their results, free scoring style etc

It's our call & @ the Cottage - contain & control them on our smaller pitch

Work on your game plan fella, work it out & get the lads to deliver - again & again

Create the positive mind set, the positive habit - & hopefully very soon a winning mentality

Defend like demons, put them to the sword & it may be time to release the Greek bearing gifts - against Gerrard et al

No reason not to believe that we can go out there expecting to get the result, taking it game by game

What a contrast between your post match comments & the whinging, moaning, underachieving Moyes

Let's have MUCH more of the same - against a similar dismal character in Rodgers

The fat lady still ain't singing yet

Roll the dice once more!

COYW!

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

DUKE

Taarabt101

I don't think Rene is the right guy for Fulham. Unfortunately, he has no clue and I attribute the result against Manu a hard work from the players. Rene got rid of many that could have helped the team, all they needed is positivity. Adel ( you can tell I m a fan), didn't have a pre-season, and was fighting all the time with Harry'naps then his moral was down, he needed time and a manager that understand how to use creativity. Same thing with Berba, he didn't have the support of the manager , same thing applies to Ruiz and even Bent. I just have a feeling that we are not going to stay up with this team (I hope I am wrong), I just don't have a good feeling about Rene/Curb. I finally joined this Forum because of Adel, but I always was a Fulham fan and always will be,  today Manu could have won easily eventhough they are shayt right now. We need to remember that we were loosing until the last gift given to Bent.  

PokerMatt

Quote from: Taarabt101 on February 10, 2014, 01:51:57 AMI don't think Rene is the right guy for Fulham. Unfortunately, he has no clue and I attribute the result against Manu a hard work from the players. Rene got rid of many that could have helped the team, all they needed is positivity. Adel ( you can tell I m a fan), didn't have a pre-season, and was fighting all the time with Harry'naps then his moral was down, he needed time and a manager that understand how to use creativity. Same thing with Berba, he didn't have the support of the manager , same thing applies to Ruiz and even Bent. I just have a feeling that we are not going to stay up with this team (I hope I am wrong), I just don't have a good feeling about Rene/Curb. I finally joined this Forum because of Adel, but I always was a Fulham fan and always will be,  today Manu could have won easily eventhough they are shayt right now. We need to remember that we were loosing until the last gift given to Bent.  

So. Er. Well done the players for choosing the team, clogging the middle and forcing united to be ineffective from crosses for the entire game?

Give me a break. It's official: There will always be some who moan for moaning's sake.

If we won the league you'd probably complain that we'd probably never win it again.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

JBH

Quote from: Taarabt101 on February 10, 2014, 01:51:57 AM
I don't think Rene is the right guy for Fulham. Unfortunately, he has no clue and I attribute the result against Manu a hard work from the players. Rene got rid of many that could have helped the team, all they needed is positivity. Adel ( you can tell I m a fan), didn't have a pre-season, and was fighting all the time with Harry'naps then his moral was down, he needed time and a manager that understand how to use creativity. Same thing with Berba, he didn't have the support of the manager , same thing applies to Ruiz and even Bent. I just have a feeling that we are not going to stay up with this team (I hope I am wrong), I just don't have a good feeling about Rene/Curb. I finally joined this Forum because of Adel, but I always was a Fulham fan and always will be,  today Manu could have won easily eventhough they are shayt right now. We need to remember that we were loosing until the last gift given to Bent.  

What are you smoking!!!!!!!!!!!

epsomraver

Time you toodled off to Milan's forum and wound them up instead, your hero was late for training on numerous occasions, 4 in one week, he was disruptive, selfish, need i go on?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Rene  is exactly  what Fulham need, he is our kind.  I really cannot understand how Eight -Post -Taarabt101 cannot see that
( actually I can )

You never mind,  Adel will be back @ QPR before you can say betting slip in Italian  

Southcoastffc

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on February 10, 2014, 01:01:40 AM
OK Rene

Good, very good & very nearly a brilliant result v Man U

Well done to all the lads, well done!

So the "end game" has (@ last) well & truly started - continue pleez!

Now for Liverpool next up

Who gives a fig about their results, free scoring style etc

It's our call & @ the Cottage - contain & control them on our smaller pitch

Work on your game plan fella, work it out & get the lads to deliver - again & again

Create the positive mind set, the positive habit - & hopefully very soon a winning mentality

Defend like demons, put them to the sword & it may be time to release the Greek bearing gifts - against Gerrard et al

No reason not to believe that we can go out there expecting to get the result, taking it game by game

What a contrast between your post match comments & the whinging, moaning, underachieving Moyes

Let's have MUCH more of the same - against a similar dismal character in Rodgers

The fat lady still ain't singing yet

Roll the dice once more!

COYW!
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:
Well said that man!
049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Skatzoffc

I don't think Rene is the right guy for Fulham. Unfortunately, he has no clue and I attribute the result against Manu a hard work from the players. Rene got rid of many that could have helped the team, all they needed is positivity. Adel ( you can tell I m a fan), didn't have a pre-season, and was fighting all the time with Harry'naps then his moral was down, he needed time and a manager that understand how to use creativity. Same thing with Berba, he didn't have the support of the manager , same thing applies to Ruiz and even Bent. I just have a feeling that we are not going to stay up with this team (I hope I am wrong), I just don't have a good feeling about Rene/Curb. I finally joined this Forum because of Adel, but I always was a Fulham fan and always will be,  today Manu could have won easily eventhough they are shayt right now. We need to remember that we were loosing until the last gift given to Bent. 

I think you're on the wrong forum...
Tarrabt doesn't play for us anymore.

:005:

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Well Rene, both you, our team & ourselves are hugely disappointed not to get anything from last night

But for Reither's "moment" of madness.....

However, who (of any of us) would have thought that before these last 2 games we would have:-

Acquired 1 point

Only conceded 5 goals (given our record we were expected to concede many more)

Scored 4 goals ourselves

Started to play as a team with some tremendous individual performances - both from the old guard & the new kids on the block

When were we the FFC fans actually last looking forward to our next game - a long time ago!

You have restored faith, pride, determination & performance

What's gone has gone though so it's all about the next game now v West Brom

A real chance to move forward & start climbing up & out of the position we are in

A decent interval to plan, train, recover from injuries, work on shoring up the defence, get the Greek some moussaka , willing & ready to deliver the goals we need 

A big thank you to our lads & well done especially to the new boys - both signings & from our own yoof team

Rene - we are not relegated yet

The plan is coming together

Please now go & get the result against West Brom

Roll the dice again!

BishopsParkFantastic

It was an impressive result against Man U, and a performance of true grit and passion. We needed a draw against Liverpool to keep the momentum going - Mitroglue coming on for the last quarter of the game could have made a difference .....bringing some new energy on to the pitch ......give the team (and supporters) and lift...... give something for Liverpool to think about (their defenders had already made two critical mistakes under pressure).

I'm really not convinced we have enough quality out wide, and we have to hope that Holtby, Kvit, Stek, Riether and Kostas stay away from injury and yellow cards. Could be a last gasp game against Palace with outcome depending on what other teams do around us (even if we win) - it's all looking a bit like our final match of the season against Derby (away) in the 80's.....hoping for the almost impossible scenario.

ltd-ffc

I don't think Rene is the right guy for Fulham. Unfortunately, he has no clue and I attribute the result against Manu a hard work from the players. Rene got rid of many that could have helped the team, all they needed is positivity. Adel ( you can tell I m a fan), didn't have a pre-season, and was fighting all the time with Harry'naps then his moral was down, he needed time and a manager that understand how to use creativity. Same thing with Berba, he didn't have the support of the manager , same thing applies to Ruiz and even Bent. I just have a feeling that we are not going to stay up with this team (I hope I am wrong), I just don't have a good feeling about Rene/Curb. I finally joined this Forum because of Adel, but I always was a Fulham fan and always will be,  today Manu could have won easily eventhough they are shayt right now. We need to remember that we were loosing until the last gift given to Bent. 
absolute garbage that post was
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015