watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham in Brighton (and Sussex) meet for a FREE beer - 24th Feb

Started by Shredhead, February 05, 2014, 06:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

The next meet for a beer (to cry into) will be on Monday 24th February from 8pm onwards at the Lord Nelson, Trafalgar Street, Brighton. http://thelordnelsoninn.co.uk/asp/index.asp. It's a great Harvey's pub very near the station.

The great news is that Marathonbet (based in Brighton) is going to put some money behind the bar, lay on some food and a raffle and there may even be an ex-player to meet. They'd like to meet some local Fulham supporters, hear our (frank) views about the club and what we'd like from them as sponsors. The function room of the pub has been reserved for us.

Spread the word - it'd be good to see loads of us there.
082.gif

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

west kowloon white

How nice is that .Wish I was a bit closer-have a great evening despite being on 19 points by then.

PokerMatt

Good work on this.

I've not been along to a Brighton meet before but tempted to come along to this one as I live in eastbourne.

I'll see what my work commitments are but should be good to go.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Burt

Excellent work Mr Shredhead sir, and top marks for getting Marathonbet to stump up some of the readies :)

Any chance of a photo or two? It would be cool to put some names to faces!

Shredhead

Quote from: Burt on February 05, 2014, 07:51:32 PM
Excellent work Mr Shredhead sir, and top marks for getting Marathonbet to stump up some of the readies :)

Burt, thanks. It was Marathonbet who approached me and offered to sponsor our meet-up. They read this forum! Of course we'll get some photos. There may even be video of the occasion. I bumped into another Fulham face the other night who said he'd come along. We were both avoiding watching the FA Cup debacle.

Shredhead

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 05, 2014, 06:49:03 PM
Good work on this.

I've not been along to a Brighton meet before but tempted to come along to this one as I live in eastbourne.

I'll see what my work commitments are but should be good to go.
With a name like yours, I'm sure our sponsors will be very keen to meet you! Look forward to seeing you.

Burt

Quote from: Shredhead on February 06, 2014, 07:11:44 PM
Quote from: Burt on February 05, 2014, 07:51:32 PM

Burt, thanks. It was Marathonbet who approached me and offered to sponsor our meet-up. They read this forum! Of course we'll get some photos. There may even be video of the occasion. I bumped into another Fulham face the other night who said he'd come along. We were both avoiding watching the FA Cup debacle.

Nice one! Not the FA Cup debacle, but the Marathonbet approach. Any chance you could PM me any contact details? I wouldn't mind tapping them up for some readies to help keep with the upkeep of FOF, in return for some placements etc...

ffcbrighton

Mick McCarthy has got a big nose.