more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everyday

Started by Humbled, February 06, 2014, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

The same thing bugs me....

When Berba and Ruiz were playing through the middle we would play wide men. The problem then was the wide men would get to a point then when they look up have NOONE in the middle to find...

This season we seem to have had the option of strikers that will stay in the box (Bent/Rodders) and we don't play any wide men...
On paper it says we have wide men but you can not call Dempsey, Kasami or Holtby wide men. All this does is compact the middle of the pitch and draw Richardson and Riether out of position opening us up for the counter attack.

Please Fulham play 2 genuine wide men, a striker in box on the shoulder of the last man and Holtby in the hole between the oppositions midfield and defence to create.

epsomraver

Quote from: Humbled on February 06, 2014, 12:49:20 PM
The same thing bugs me....

When Berba and Ruiz were playing through the middle we would play wide men. The problem then was the wide men would get to a point then when they look up have NOONE in the middle to find...

This season we seem to have had the option of strikers that will stay in the box (Bent/Rodders) and we don't play any wide men...
On paper it says we have wide men but you can not call Dempsey, Kasami or Holtby wide men. All this does is compact the middle of the pitch and draw Richardson and Riether out of position opening us up for the counter attack.

Please Fulham play 2 genuine wide men, a striker in box on the shoulder of the last man and Holtby in the hole between the oppositions midfield and defence to create.

don't be silly that makes too much sense! 0001.jpeg

Arthur

Quote from: Humbled on February 06, 2014, 12:49:20 PM
Please Fulham play 2 genuine wide men...

Do we have two worth playing?

Kacaniklic was presumably in the starting XI on Tuesday to provide width and yet I don't recall him crossing a single ball.