watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 games to save his job

Started by westcliff white, February 06, 2014, 02:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

according to the times RM has 2 games to save his job.
Every day is a Fulham day

Zu-Meister

man u and liverpool, good luck to him.

K33NY

I dont think any manager or head coach could take us for a win against Liverpool, United though is a different matter..

westcliff white

He should have taken over earlier and then we could have (if required) replaced him with longer to go. Whoever comes in now will have to work with some very demoralized players, who would have seen 2 manager changes. That is not good for the new lads coming in at all.

I hope to god it isn't Curbs taking over but I see it as a curbs and wilkins combo.
Every day is a Fulham day

horse1031

not true

why not just can him now if you are going to wait 2 games against two to of the best teams in the league.

ToodlesMcToot

If those are the two games that Khan and Ali Mac are giving him, why don't they just fire him now? It makes no sense.

Great minds horse1031. Great minds.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

TheManOnTheBus

No - I see the logic.  Noone expects a win, but we do expect more than a complete capitulation against this two.  Its not (in my mind) two losses and he's sacked. But it is two humilations and your out.  I'd agree with it too.  These are not one off games: Hull, Sunderland, Sheffield. He has not turned it (organisation, confidence and effort) around.

Barrie

I wouldn't even have waited two games, but I can at least understand the thinking if they do decide to see if the next two games show any sign of improving with the new signings.  Whereas how they allowed Jol to drag on as long as  he did was unfathomable.

Jack Fulham

MJG

Just see the conversation between Ally Mac and Curbs the other day. 'I'm not taking over with Utd & liverpool next, make it next Thursday when I take over'

Burt

Berserker

I don't think it will be Curbs or Wilco. I think it will be one of the latest unemployed managers
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LBNo11

...it is written in one of Murdoch's 'papers, so it's Northampton Town's nickname...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 06, 2014, 04:50:25 PM
...it is written in one of Murdoch's 'papers, so it's Northampton Town's nickname...

I had to think about that one Ed :005:

Robbie

Curbs will takeover if we go down. I doubt there will be a change before the end of the season.

Holders

Quote from: epsomraver on February 06, 2014, 04:53:00 PM

I had to think about that one Ed :005:

Good one, LB, and spot on. It makes no sense to me at this stage iof the season, just sounds like anti-Fulham journalistic sh1t-stirring.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

HatterDon

Okay, you're now tied with Mr. McToot for the best post of the week  :clap_hands:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

If this is true, doubtful though, hopefully it means we dont loose him all together. Really need his training ground coaching knowledge.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Cravenawin

Get shot of Wilkins and maybe, just maybe we might have a fighting chance. It's no coincidence that without Uncle Fester in his ear, we put up some good performances against Spurs, Villa and Everton, even though the results were a bit harsh apart from Villa. Since Wilkins has been in the dugout we seem very negative. Is it coincidence or nothing to do with him. I think the former.

SP

How about bringing back a Fulham legend as caretaker manager to unite the squad

Dimitar Berbatov perhaps?

:58: