more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our most promising youngster??

Started by JackyFulham90, February 07, 2014, 08:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julius Geezer

Jamie88

No-one is mentioning Noe Baba? I thought he was supposed to be very very impressive for his age & that we beat Man Utd to his signature?

Black, White and Fred

Also rate Arthurworrey and also like Sambou
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Bobby2012

MOUSSA DEMBELE could become the next Drogba and CHRIS DAVID the new Sneijder.

Dembele (striker) is strong, quick and has the capability of creating and scoring goals.
David (midfielder) has quick feet, great range of passing and vision along with being able to use both feet.

General

There is a youth player, that will start making his way through called noday fabay, or something like that you would be wise to keep your eye out for. I genuinely feel our disintergration has had a lot to do with people trying to manage this club into the premiership safety until these players come through, because keep them together and with the winning mentality they have accumulated together and the talent there they could be a very solid team for years to come.. sadly I think it has genuinely been managed just that one season too badly and as such we will get relegated.

That said though, if we go down, I expect a lot of them to start playing for us full time and be in and around the first team and first team squad. If rumours are to be believed a lot of very experienced pros have had their times at Fulham almost cut short because of it - Riise apparently got humiliated by Roberts which is why he fell out of favour with Jol... Burn saw Hughes move to pastures new etc.

Should be very interesting to see how they develop as a group.

Humbled

Out of the ones that have played this season (more than a few mins off the bench) Passley is by far the best/furthest along in his development!!!

However, we are blessed with the obvious talent we have in the youth sides.