watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our most promising youngster??

Started by JackyFulham90, February 07, 2014, 08:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Who is the player you see making the most impact in our 1st team over the coming years??

Moussa Dembele
Muamer Tankovic
Patrick Roberts
Chris David
Lasse Vigen Christensen
Josh Passley

grandad

Those & a few others will be the backbone of our side in the near future. We have to move heaven & earth to keep them.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Alan

If he hangs around long enough, I think The Tank could do very well for us...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

GloucesterWhite

Good to see Patrick Roberts has now signed pro forms.

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

MJG

Quote from: bobby01 on February 07, 2014, 08:47:32 AM
What has happened to Mesca?
He ran down a blind alley and hasn't been seen since

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 07, 2014, 08:05:25 AM
Who is the player you see making the most impact in our 1st team over the coming years??

Moussa Dembele
Muamer Tankovic
Patrick Roberts
Chris David
Lasse Vigen Christensen
Josh Passley

You've missed Emerson Hyndman who the Academy rate very highly

cmg

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 07, 2014, 08:59:58 AM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 07, 2014, 08:05:25 AM

Moussa Dembele
Muamer Tankovic
Patrick Roberts
Chris David
Lasse Vigen Christensen
Josh Passley

You've missed Emerson Hyndman who the Academy rate very highly

I think Hyndman is away with the USA team at the moment (Canary Islands?). It is tempting to say that he (or David) is the best passer in the club - but that would be rather damning him with faint praise, there isn't much competition!

SKSW6

Pat Roberts. When I went to watch him against QPR in the youth cup you could just tell there was something special about him. The ball he provided for the (I think) 4th goal was unbelievable. It's not just one of those things where we're hyping him up because he's one of ours and we're desperate for one of our young lads to play for the first team, there have been plenty of reports by outsiders as well saying just how special he is. I'd really like to go and watch him for the U21s as well to see how he's performing there against older and bigger players.

FPT

I've always said that I can picture Moussa Dembele in a Real Madrid shirt. He's got that much potential that he can play for the elite.

As for Patrick Roberts, I'm certain he will the Premier League. England don't need to tempt Januzaj to play for England, Roberts is on his way.

valdeingruo

I agree we have alot of talent that isnt just hype, we can all remember (or not) the hype that went into Michael Timlin.  My question is, if we keep everyone of the current lot, how much can they achieve together? They already have the mentality of winners, so whats to say in a few years they couldnt achieve things in the league (provided we are still here)
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

kdjr100

That is a lot of talent, although if I am not mistaken there are 4 attacking mids in that top list, 5 if you include Hyndman... Doesn't really seem like the backbone of a team. Excited none the less.
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

Fulhampete

Probably our most successful loanee has been Betinelli.

Peabody

What happened to Ronnie Minkovitch(spelling)?

MJG

Quote from: Peabody on February 07, 2014, 12:43:27 PM
What happened to Ronnie Minkovitch(spelling)?
Went backwards a bit last year and while he has done better this year I think he has missed the boat at Fulham. Lge 1 player is my feeling

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

ToodlesMcToot

I thought folks were also talking up Grimmer. Have opinions changed?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

SKSW6

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on February 07, 2014, 01:40:28 PM

Actually forgot about him. He's being touted by Vale fans as one of their best ever loan signings already.

cmg

Quote from: SKSW6 on February 07, 2014, 01:44:49 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on February 07, 2014, 01:40:28 PM

Actually forgot about him. He's being touted by Vale fans as one of their best ever loan signings already.

Yes. If you look at the thread in their forum http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/ it reads like they have fallen in love with him!
(They also seem to fancy Dembele and Roberts too)

If Burn can make it, I would say that Arthurworrey has just as good a chance. Grimmer has an even better one.

ZoltanGera

Tankovic is such a creative player, he has so decent skills when it comes to battles around and in the penalty-box. He really deserve minutes with the 1st team!