Main Menu

Looking forward to Tuesday

Started by SP, February 08, 2014, 01:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

After 22 mins - Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal.

Fulham76

Cravenawin

I'm looking forward to Tuesday too. We play Liverpool on Wednesday.

hovewhite

Thankfully I'm working the liverpool game.

Wingnut

Wednesday you mean. We better get something from tomorrow's game because we will get nothing from the game against them. Our only hope is if Rodgers decides to rest a few of them ahead of their FA Cup clash with Arsenal next weekend but he hasn't done that so far this season. I foresee and awful night on Wednesday; it could be our heaviest PL defeat ever.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

andyk

Quote from: Wingnut on February 08, 2014, 01:31:09 PM
Wednesday you mean. We better get something from tomorrow's game because we will get nothing from the game against them. Our only hope is if Rodgers decides to rest a few of them ahead of their FA Cup clash with Arsenal next weekend but he hasn't done that so far this season. I foresee and awful night on Wednesday; it could be our heaviest PL defeat ever.

Fear not, when the floodlights come on and the moonlight reflects off the gently lapping waves of the Thames a force arises which is unstoppable. It emerges fierce and passionate, roaring and screaming at the opposition, whoever they may be. Come Juventus, come Arsenal, come Manchester United, come the unmentionables from Fulham Broadway, they will quake and fear, as the mighty beast known as "night game at the cottage" drags them under.

Mhbruce

There's a good chance we won't win but I just wanna do better than arsenal

Bedford White

A bad result for Arsenal doesn't necessarily indicate that we will also fall to a heavy defeat. Perhaps we'll surprise them in the same way they ambushed the Arse, you never know and that's the beauty of the PL. COYW  049:gif

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Wingnut on February 08, 2014, 01:31:09 PM
On the other hand it could be our biggest PL win ever!

Neil D

Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 08, 2014, 06:46:46 PM

On the other hand it could be our biggest PL win ever!
Oooh, look.  I just saw something pink and porcine flying past my window...

SP

We should adopt Sheffield United's formation, defend with 10 & hold on for a draw.