watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

flares on wednesday

Started by stokesy, February 08, 2014, 07:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokesy

the club has been warned and i hope we dont get a repetition of last year.search everyone going into the putney end,also the standing in the aisles im sure there was more fans then seats last year,security needs to be stepped up,but alas i can see flares being thrown fans just misbehaving and stewards just watching and laughing.

Berserker

Glad I'm not going to that game. The Putney end is getting problematic for these types of matches. Mind you I had my bag sniffed for the Southampton game
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Bedford White

Well if the Liverpool fans do smuggle flares in it'd be fairly easy to identify the culprits. Should they have arrived on official coaches or bought ticket via LFC allocation then it's simple, we ban their fans from attending next season, end off!

Nero

I gonna see if I can sneak in some kipper ties if I cant wear my flares

Wingnut

Quote from: Bedford White on February 08, 2014, 07:37:08 PM
Well if the Liverpool fans do smuggle flares in it'd be fairly easy to identify the culprits. Should they have arrived on official coaches or bought ticket via LFC allocation then it's simple, we ban their fans from attending next season, end off!

No chance. Nothing was done last year and their behavior was even worse at Reading and nothing was done about that either. They threw flares at Man United fans earlier this season when they played at OT and they got away with that too.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Nero

Quote from: Wingnut on February 08, 2014, 07:50:20 PM

No chance. Nothing was done last year and their behavior was even worse at Reading and nothing was done about that either. They threw flares at Man United fans earlier this season when they played at OT and they got away with that too.

Well they are the untouchables when it comes to doing anything wrong

Shredhead

assuming we're playing them next season!
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Jem

Quote from: Nero on February 08, 2014, 07:46:20 PM
I gonna see if I can sneak in some kipper ties if I cant wear my flares
Going to roll my bell bottoms into my socks and unroll them at half time. Release the Dogs of War!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Rhys Lightning 63

Has anyone actually contacted the club to tell them of their concerns?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Alan_C

Even more annoying was last years flares were thrown on the day that marked the anniversary of the Bradford fire.

The perpetual victims have no class at all.

Alan

Quote from: Alan_C on February 09, 2014, 08:35:24 AM
Even more annoying was last years flares were thrown on the day that marked the anniversary of the Bradford fire.

The perpetual victims have no class at all.

You're right, that was the worst thing about last year...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

JBH

Quote from: Nero on February 08, 2014, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: Wingnut on February 08, 2014, 07:50:20 PM

Well they are the untouchables when it comes to doing anything wrong

Everyone knows it's never their fault

JBH

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on February 08, 2014, 09:52:20 PM
Has anyone actually contacted the club to tell them of their concerns?
Yes I did straight after it happened and they said they would deal with it.
I think it should be announced before the game that if flares are used then the referee will stop the game and the secton where it occured will be emptied and then the fa should ban all Liverpool fans from all future away games