watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why is Hangeland on the bench to day

Started by The Swan, February 09, 2014, 03:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I fear for us today as Hangeland in only on the bench. This could be a big increase to our -31 goal difference as I can see United running rings round us and scoring at will.
The Swan

Macedo

Because he was utter garbage against Soton
and the Swans..

Roberty

I think everyone has run rings round us already - so maybe it is time for a change since Brede's return turned out not to be that of the mesiah
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

JBH

Because he has been a liability in recent games

Wingnut

Not played well recently. You never know, a game on the bench might shock him into action.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

callumc513

God The Mechanic

He's been poor for 18 months and been undroppable. About time imo, now we have a decent looking replacement in Burn.

howitis

Disgrace that he is on the bench. Tankovic up top on his own.

The sooner we get rid of this "coach" the better .

This could be 5 or 6.

bill taylors apprentice

His performances have  been somewhat brittle since coming back from injury.

Robbie

Dodger53

Said in an  interview this week that he thought he would stay at Fulham to the end of his career - best way for him to do that is for us to go down!

He has been poor but Jol changed the way he plays and is used far to much to bring the ball out from the back. I hoped Rene would change that but he hasnt

leonffc

Quote from: howitis on February 09, 2014, 04:00:35 PM
Disgrace that he is on the bench. Tankovic up top on his own.

The sooner we get rid of this "coach" the better .

This could be 5 or 6.

Brave pick from this great coach. Hangeland and Parker have been toilet and deserve to be dropped. That's HOW IT IS.

kevin

Sidwell is a far better choice as captain
a fighter and will lead by example
Heitinga is just better than hangeland and so is Burn

Pluto

Hangeland has been poor for over a year. He needed to be dropped and I'm glad the call was made.

Robbie

That result is why he was not playing. Time for a permanent change and no going back

Macedo

That result says why..Burn and Co were great.

Bassey the warrior

Better get comfy Brede because you aren't coming back just yet, Heitinga looked excellent and Burn outstanding. Hopefully he'll work hard to get his place back.

jeremyfulham

Brede a great servant and man, hope he comes back he showed us loyalty we should reciprocate.
Well done to todays players a great battling performance and priceless unexpected point. COYW

HatterDon

because he played 120 minutes earlier in the week ... in what today's announcing crew said was "the worst match in the history of professional football."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Max Headroom

Burn plays on the left. So does brede. Brede struggles on the right. I was hoping burn would keep his place today. And play with heitinga.

We may need to change the team on Wednesday as today was tough and only three days to recover.

I fear that we need different tactics on Wednesday as Liverpool will take their chances better.

But what a. Day. What a performance COYW