Main Menu

Will Mitroglou Start On Weds?

Started by Macedo, February 09, 2014, 07:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macedo

Fulham76

If he's available he has to start. May just get us another goal to cling on to

andyk

Where the hell was he today? We pay a club record fee, 12 million plus quid, we are in a dogfight and the guy is not ready to hit the ground running. It's a bit of a shambles.

westcliff white

cant see him starting, didnt even have a fitness test today. at best on the bench but most importantly for me he has to be ready to go after the weekend off when we play WBA
Every day is a Fulham day

Walsh

Quote from: andyk on February 09, 2014, 07:31:10 PM
Where the hell was he today? We pay a club record fee, 12 million plus quid, we are in a dogfight and the guy is not ready to hit the ground running. It's a bit of a shambles.

he picked up a knock just before joining us, he could have played today but I guess we decided to rest him for the game on Wednesday. (that is as what I've picked up from the situation anyway, I'm obviously not a member of staff)

Neil D

Quote from: andyk on February 09, 2014, 07:31:10 PM
Right and when he is fit it will be too late.

VamosFFC

Commentators on tv said he took a slight ankle knock in training, so he wasn't available. They said he should be available for Liverpool on Wednesday.

beijing ben

Quote from: VamosFFC on February 09, 2014, 07:33:26 PM
Commentators on tv said he took a slight ankle knock in training, so he wasn't available. They said he should be available for Liverpool on Wednesday.

This would be fantastic. It makes another confidence building draw an increasing possibility. (i don't dare to think of a victory.. not yet..)

Danitar

I'm looking forward to him playing it should be the missing quality up front we've been missing. I just hope he will work as hard as the others have done today

Macedo

Quote from: Danitar on February 09, 2014, 07:51:32 PM
I'm looking forward to him playing it should be the missing quality up front we've been missing. I just hope he will work as hard as the others have done today

Quote from: Danitar on February 09, 2014, 07:51:32 PM

He is a grafter chases lost causes down, the bits
Ive Seen of him...

Barrett487

He'll play, he has to, we need him to save us and for that to happen he needs to play. If he's fit, he'll play.