more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Really enjoyed todays tactics

Started by cheerupjimmyhill, February 09, 2014, 08:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheerupjimmyhill

Well Done Rene.

For the first time in a long time it looked like we had a plan and well done the players for sticking to it. Positive on numerous counts such as the players obviously listened to the manager and believed in him the fact that it worked will give confidence to both Rene and the team.

Everyone is going on about the amount of crosses but maybe Rene wanted them to have the ball wide as there strenth would be in the middle with Rooney, Van persie and Mata on the ball and when they were on the ball centrally we crowded them out. Maybe he wasnt expecting so many crosses but had confidence in Burn and Heitinga to deal with them with pretty much ease. Both Burn and Heitinga were excellent as was Kivst.

Personally i enjoy these kind of performances away as much as an easy win at home, it reminded me of Donesk and the other Europa away games. Also shows a good spirit.

Lastly why did Moyes start with Carrick and Fletcher in central midfield against us, pretty defensive against a team that have conceded so easily.

leonffc

We had a game plan to defend narrow from the off. We let th bung crosses in and crowded the box. Brilliant plan really.
Although despite Hangelands performance last time I'm surprised he wasn't part if that plan to defend crosses.