watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No ones mentioned Stekelenerg

Started by leonffc, February 09, 2014, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

Some great saves today. He's been slated by some on here but i thought he was top drawer today. Well played The Stek

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: leonffc on February 09, 2014, 08:10:34 PM
Some great saves today. He's been slated by some on here but i thought he was top drawer today. Well played The Stek

I did....  looked like the keeper we all thought he would be.  Playing like that, he'll give the centrebacks confidence and I believe they'll give it back in the other direction.

madffc

that save from the rooney shot, tipped/palmed it over the bar.... top drawer

PokerMatt

I defended him in another thread. Thought he was very good.

That Rooney save was outstanding and it was damn windy out there so I thought punching rather than catching was a good tactic.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

SuffolkWhite

Stek was great today and will get better like the rest of the team will, confidence is the answer and this result will push that up 100%.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

grandad

His best game for us. Our central defenders must have given him more confidence.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Buffalo76

Top performance today.  :clap_hands:

MJG

First game he has played this where him being in goal has affected the result.  By that I mean I don't believe having him or Stockdale in goal has made no real difference to how many it's we have.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bassey the warrior

A bit flappy but great shot stopper, well done son.

sunburywhite

If any of you actually watch Stek he is very clever when he pushes a ball away. He seems to have very strong arms and most of the time moves the ball away from the on rushing forward

I would say it is one of his strengths

I was keeper for our year at Latymer U12's so I know what I am talking about
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me