more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moses to Wigan

Started by bobby01, January 30, 2010, 08:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

for 2.5 million according to SSN
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

os5889

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5901705,00.html

Latics to win Moses race
Wigan to land Palace starlet

Skysports.com understands Wigan are set to win the race to sign Crystal Palace starlet Victor Moses.

Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock has revealed Moses is on his way to the Premier League for £2.5million and skysports.com has learnt Wigan is the destination for Moses.

Championship sides Newcastle, West Brom and Nottingham Forest had tabled bids for the 19-year-old but they have been pipped by Wigan .

The money will provide a lifeline for Palace after they were plunged into administration this week.

"I think it's done. Victor is going to the Premier League and I think £2.5million is a snip for one of the best young players we've got," confirmed Warnock.

"Manchester City should have bought him ages ago instead of messing about, but another Premier League club have made an offer.

"I've spoken to a lot of managers over the last six months and one of the managers who should have taken him in the last window has come to his senses.

"I expect to see Victor do very well in the Premier League and I'm looking forward to watching him."

Fernhurst

Have we missed one there????

Sure our scouting network have had him covered though

LRCN

hmm... well he is certainly affordable and the deal hasn't been done yet. If we miss out on him then let's trust roy's judgement. or perhaps he was promised more first team opportunities at wigan, we don't really know.

LRCN

Oh, I've heard (from a 3rd hand source so take with a pinch of salt) that significantly bigger clubs than wigan have made bids for moses, possibly upwards of 2 and a half million too, late on today.