more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Heitinga

Started by Barrett487, February 09, 2014, 08:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

Quote from: General on February 09, 2014, 10:14:32 PM
How can people find space to criticise him or Burn when they dealt with over 80 - EIGHTY crosses - in one game... it was a premiership record.

If we had that many in any other games under any other back four line ups we would have conceded WAY more.

In fact, can someone get the stats together to see how many matches before this one it took for over 80 crosses to tally up? Also - those were just crosses, not even balls on the ground.
Who's criticising? I haven't seen one criticism yet? Did you read the post?

nose

Quote from: Barrett487 on February 09, 2014, 08:26:18 PM
New boy. Free transfer. Played well but also the reason RVP was onside for the first goal. What's the consensus?

i noticed that and i am usually very critical of such things BUT, and as you see it's a big but, I put it down to one of those instabilities when you invite quite so much pressure... sooner or later something was bound to give. If it happens every game well we can reconsider but i wouldn't have mentioned it as a big deal against him, i thought he and burn were immense, i have no complaints.

Barrett487

Quote from: nose on February 09, 2014, 11:49:25 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on February 09, 2014, 08:26:18 PM
New boy. Free transfer. Played well but also the reason RVP was onside for the first goal. What's the consensus?
exactly, something was bound to give!

i noticed that and i am usually very critical of such things BUT, and as you see it's a big but, I put it down to one of those instabilities when you invite quite so much pressure... sooner or later something was bound to give. If it happens every game well we can reconsider but i wouldn't have mentioned it as a big deal against him, i thought he and burn were immense, i have no complaints.

The Rock

Really impressed. If all of Evertons throw aways are around that
good, sign them please.