watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When we do survive relegation

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 09, 2014, 08:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Tottenham would be mad to sell Holtby. I do not think we have an option to buy him, but we must at least TRY. He is truly a class player, and at age 23 I think he is everything we wished Ruiz would have been. When we survive, because we will, we need to buy Kvist from what I have seen as well as force our way into Holtby's contract.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Bassey the warrior

Absolutely right. He has the work rate to complement his talent. Would love him here but think that's very unlikely.

ChesterTheTabby

We can offer him first team football regularly, a definite starting spot. Tottenham cannot offer that.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

cookieg

Given the extra £millions we would get from staying up it would be money well spent.

fulhamdk

According to the commentator in danish television,we have signed william kvist and holtby on loan for the season with an option to buy them after the season

btings

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: fulhamdk on February 09, 2014, 08:55:01 PM
According to the commentator in danish television,we have signed william kvist and holtby on loan for the season with an option to buy them after the season

Very much doubt we have an option on Holtby.

HatterDon

We're not keeping Holtby. Spurs only loaned him out to give him a shot at the World cup with Germany.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Putney

Holtby only joined us so he could get regular football before the World Cup. There's no way he'd join us permanently. He's class and needs to be playing at a higher level.