more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Floppy face keen on Morrison

Started by DevonFFC, February 10, 2014, 10:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Blanco

I read this on Twitter. How many players does he want? Got enough already. People say he's a good manager but if he had the financial limitations FFC have always had would he be any good?

Berserker

Arry has a bit of habit of overspending alledgely
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

westcliff white

anyone see his interview from last night? he was asked in Morrison was coming in on loan, his reply was its a possibility, i think the lad would like to come to us.

Now inst that what Rene said? so I assume West Ham will now be reporting QPR as well as ourselves, if not then I think FFC should ask whats the difference between the comments.
Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

What's up with this lad? He's complaining about a rumbling groin since before christmas. The bbc article says allardyce has said that lots of footballers play on with this niggle and that Morrison isn't that sort of player!
Also said that he's basically going to get no football because there's more competition. A case of tough love by a 20th century manager on a 21st century guy who's doing nothing to endear himself to the guys he's workin for

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: westcliff white on February 11, 2014, 07:39:12 AM
anyone see his interview from last night? he was asked in Morrison was coming in on loan, his reply was its a possibility, i think the lad would like to come to us.

Now inst that what Rene said? so I assume West Ham will now be reporting QPR as well as ourselves, if not then I think FFC should ask whats the difference between the comments.

Shows what an a$$hole of an agent he's got, and how badly he's being advised. QPR ? How's about man up and fight for your place

SKSW6

Reckon we've dodged a bullet with this. It looked like he'd got his attitude sorted but evidently not.