watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

gutted

Started by nixie-ffc, February 12, 2014, 09:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Fulham

Sturridge is scum. I will never support him in an england shirt and hope his careers flops. I know I shouldnt say it but I wouldnt care if he got injured and never played again. Our performance was good and proved that the Utd game wasnt a fluke. We will only really know our destination after the WBA game tbh.

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: nixie-ffc on February 12, 2014, 10:29:59 PM
who came up with this idea of men dont cry? bugger that. i just wanna cry. i think a good cry and a good night's sleep, right as rain in the morning. do not wanna be relegated. yes would still support ffc with all my heart regardless of our status but wouldnt it be nice stay in the prem? please jesus.

I've been thinking quite a lot about this.  For those of us who have been exiled to Main Street, we'll be screw-topped if (or probably when) we go down.  Our club will disappear off the radar, airwaves and worldywidey internets.  Gentile Jim will probably be sacked for effervescence and hordes of fans will disappear in a puff of second-hand vapour smoke.
BUT, for those of you back in blightey, if the club keeps Rene or hires a real coach like Tigana (as opposed to a hopelessly ill-equipped Britmanager like Curbilkins) and (a big if this) we keep the youth management set-up, then you will be in for some of the most delightful football seen at the Cottage since the roar through the divisions in MAF's glory years.  Just look at how many games the Under-21s and more juniour levels are winning and just look at how they're winning.  

Nogood "In stylee man, isit" Boyo

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Shredhead on February 12, 2014, 10:21:56 PM
Quote from: nixie-ffc on February 12, 2014, 10:13:13 PM
ive actually persuaded my son to follow the whites, he is only 11. he now hates me. :012:

we carry on playing like this we'll stay up. thats what i tell him anyway.
My daughter's in year 3 and occasionally gets teased for supporting FFC. She's seen a boy in year 4 being remorselessly teased for the same. I've suggested they make friends with each other. Strength in numbers.

Stick with it folks. Scalley played football to quite a  high standard for about nine years before switching to rugby. She is remembered by many players and coaches I still meet as 'the Fulham bird'. To be a young Fulham fan takes guts these days but it is a special badge.

Putney

We didn't deserve to win, nor did we really deserve to draw. I thought that they were much better than us with the exception of the first 20 minutes where we had our only real chances of the game. It's deflating especially as I thought we could hold on for a much needed point. Relatively we played alright, there's some promising signs there.

1 point from games against Man Utd and Liverpool isn't too bad. More than I thought we'd get.