watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

gutted

Started by nixie-ffc, February 12, 2014, 09:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nixie-ffc

how unlucky can you get? was this a fair result? was it...cant even drink now, gotta drive in the morning. i feel lost. this numbness, i cant really describe it. how did it come to this? i still believe but things would have been so different. should have been. ggrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh.....

THIS POST WAS EDITED DUE TO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

Northern Cottager

Only positive way to look at it is, we're one point off better than we thought we would be, and only 4 from safety with only 1-2 'tougher' games to play whilst the others have plenty.

DevonFFC

I hated those scouse before and even more so now, they pipe up only when they win. Come on Tottenham, get 4th then Suarez will leave and hopefully derail that welsh revolution

THIS POST WAS EDITED DUE TO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

Count Berbatov

I will check in in this thread. I feel like I've been kicked in the area.
The only positive, this is the way to play if to stand any chance of avoiding relegation
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

nixie-ffc

ive seen one of pool's goal celebration, the guy who scored it was dancing like a little girl.

DevonFFC

Quote from: nixie-ffc on February 12, 2014, 10:06:20 PM
ive seen one of pool's goal celebration, the guy who scored it was dancing like a little girl.

THIS POST WAS EDITED OUT COMPLETELY DUE TO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

Artful Dodger

Take the positives guys....at least we look like a football team now with the new players in. After Southampton and then Sheff Utd, I couldn't see a way out but at least we have scored 4 goals against Man Utd and Liverpool and have a bit of fight. We have given ourselves a bit of belief for the 'easier' games and a shot and survival!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

nixie-ffc

ive actually persuaded my son to follow the whites, he is only 11. he now hates me. :012:

we carry on playing like this we'll stay up. thats what i tell him anyway.

DUKE

Not bad at all I must say. we gave liverpool a real fright. they are in a great run atm with two best strikers in the country. proud of Fulham tonight.

Danitar

Mitro has to play against west brom, the good thing is he scored 2 outside of the box today so that will really help if he can keep doing that. Keep the faith

PokerMatt

Quote from: ollienixs on February 12, 2014, 10:08:04 PM
Quote from: nixie-ffc on February 12, 2014, 10:06:20 PM

Yeah Sturridge, I jjsy wished his striker partner would fall out with him, such a

That celebration makes my blood boil. I mean really, ridiculously, unnecessarily angry.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

andyk

The cocky scousers were laughing at Moyes because utd celebrated the second goal at old Trafford like they had just won the champions league, well Gerrard celebrated like he'd just scored the winner in the world cup final. They thought they were gonna stroll it, but they had to battle every inch of the way, for every minute of the match.  What a difference from the Anfield game, and the Southampton away and countless other gutless performances. The new boys have changed the dynamic, the fight is back, we can get points against anyone with these type of performances

Congrats to the scousers, but I'm sure now we will see them back at the Cottage next year.

westcliff white

Gutted is an understatement. We had a point, all we had to do was stay on our feet and clear the ball or Shepard it out. Sturridge was not getting the ball run by the side best he could get was a corner even if he got to the ball. Same as nixie my son 11 supoorts the whites because of me even he was shocked at the tackle and then upset when the game finished.

We deserved the point at the very least. A positive is I think it's the first time in a long time we have scored two in consecutive games. We now have a break so hopefully mitro will be fit and ready to go against the baggies.

I do feel more positive after the last two games, it's a crying shame we don't have 2 points from them, but we looked a lot better.

I would have bought cole on for Richardson personally as I think kava has been out of form. Last point I hope Reither is man enough to say sorry to the team
Every day is a Fulham day

PokerMatt

Quote from: westcliff white on February 12, 2014, 10:18:27 PM
Gutted is an understatement. We had a point, all we had to do was stay on our feet and clear the ball or Shepard it out. Sturridge was not getting the ball run by the side best he could get was a corner even if he got to the ball. Same as nixie my son 11 supoorts the whites because of me even he was shocked at the tackle and then upset when the game finished.

We deserved the point at the very least. A positive is I think it's the first time in a long time we have scored two in consecutive games. We now have a break so hopefully mitro will be fit and ready to go against the baggies.

I do feel more positive after the last two games, it's a crying shame we don't have 2 points from them, but we looked a lot better.

I would have bought cole on for Richardson personally as I think kava has been out of form. Last point I hope Reither is man enough to say sorry to the team

Fully agreed.

We just need to make sure we're up for it against the more beatable teams as well. That will be the key.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Shredhead

Quote from: nixie-ffc on February 12, 2014, 10:13:13 PM
ive actually persuaded my son to follow the whites, he is only 11. he now hates me. :012:

we carry on playing like this we'll stay up. thats what i tell him anyway.
My daughter's in year 3 and occasionally gets teased for supporting FFC. She's seen a boy in year 4 being remorselessly teased for the same. I've suggested they make friends with each other. Strength in numbers.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

nixie-ffc

who came up with this idea of men dont cry?  that. i just wanna cry. i think a good cry and a good night's sleep, right as rain in the morning. do not wanna be relegated. yes would still support ffc with all my heart regardless of our status but wouldnt it be nice stay in the prem? please jesus.

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED DUE TO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

Blanco

I feel like I've been kicked in the nuts and they've been handed to me. So disappointing. Yet, there is hope. It was a good performance and I believe playing like this will keep us in the Prem. . Is it really necessary to do that ridiculous "celebration" in front of the home fans?

nixie-ffc

always wondered how our players do feel after a defeat? they say loyalty is dead and everything revolves around money. do they just carry on as normal or feel like what we are feeling?

Blanco

Quote from: nixie-ffc on February 12, 2014, 10:42:06 PM
always wondered how our players do feel after a defeat? they say loyalty is dead and everything revolves around money. do they just carry on as normal or feel like what we are feeling?

I think you can tell by the look of the players after the game they looked pretty devastated. Especially Riether. I'm not sure whether it's the same devastation that we feel though.

Count Berbatov

I feel like I know Sturridge and his sexual preferences a little better now after his little girl dance
No offense to my gay friends. They don't act like that celebrating. He's something else
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"