watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keep The Faith...

Started by Macedo, February 12, 2014, 09:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macedo

049:gif..At least this side now has some guts..

Northern Cottager

Kvist, Holtby, Heitinga and Tunnicliffe have changed everything alongside the likes of Burn and Sidwell. Even Richardson has completely had a turnaround.

Ordar

I honestly believe we can stay up. We HAVE to beat West Brom though. Will be very interesting to see how we play against the weaker sides. All the January signings who have played have improved the side massively. I had no issues with us playing defensively against Man U and Liverpool.

Fulham Tup North

092.gif  How massive does this make the West. Brom game now?
Need to have Mitroglu fit and ready for this one.   049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

OHfulhamfan

The only reason I have hope is that the team that will play the rest of the season is not the same one that got us in this mess. It's so frustrating how this team gives up late goals that cost them points, that was a hallmark of the Martin Jol era. We can still pull this out, but it's likely going to come down to the last game and however far away from safety we are, you have to add an extra point for that abysmal GD.

PokerMatt

Holtby and Kvist are absolutely critical.

Kvist has been superb in his games so far and his awareness is brilliant.

Holtby, well, without him we'd barely have had a chance in the last two. He never gives up and has the ability to go with that. I really think with our new energy and Holtby feeding the Greek we'll have more than the other teams in most of our remaining games.

This hurt more than any defeat this season but it's clear to see we're a better team (now) than the one that got us in this mess.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

ffc73

Quote from: Macedo on February 12, 2014, 09:59:27 PM
049:gif..At least this side now has some guts..

Agreed, at least it now feels as though we are going to give it a go to stay up rather than wimp out

No complaints from me if we give it our all in the next 13 games & still fall short of safety as the damage was done before now

Humbled

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 12, 2014, 10:04:53 PM
092.gif  How massive does this make the West. Brom game now?
Need to have Mitroglu fit and ready for this one.   049:gif

How much for u know about Kostas? I know he scored 2 today.
I thought Bent did well today, especially 1st half!!

The new lads that have come in are quality. It has to be said.

jeremyfulham

Will ALWAYS have the faith ...this is my team come what may ! COYW