more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where do we pick up the needed 18-20?

Started by Northern Cottager, February 12, 2014, 10:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nixie-ffc

Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 13, 2014, 09:19:42 AM
I like everyones optimism but we're bound to slip up where we expect us to win. I see us down and in the Championship for a fair few years.

please mate, dont talk like that. dont think my heart can take a 10 year stretch in the championship. ever heard of 'biology of belief' by prof. lipton? we need to believe, well the team needs to believe. all + thoughts and all that.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: nixie-ffc on February 13, 2014, 09:33:49 AM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 13, 2014, 09:19:42 AM
I like everyones optimism but we're bound to slip up where we expect us to win. I see us down and in the Championship for a fair few years.

please mate, dont talk like that. dont think my heart can take a 10 year stretch in the championship. ever heard of 'biology of belief' by prof. lipton? we need to believe, well the team needs to believe. all + thoughts and all that.

I don't think I can take a year or 3 in the Championship. The vast majority of fans at clubs down there are cretins. They'll be all over our forums week in/week out as well as us losing our better players, plummeting attendances and investment. Eurgh.

H3Matt

It really depends if our £11m Greek can fire in the goals straight away.

West Brom 3 points
Chelsea 0 points
Cardiff 1 point
Newcastle 3 points
Man City 0 points
Everton 1 point
Aston Villa 3 points
Norwich 3 points
Spurs 0 points
Hull 3 points
Stoke 1 point
Palace 3 points

21 points, putting us on 41. 41 points could put us anywhere between 14th and 17th.

We've got 4 very winnable home games plus some good away fixtures. I'm not counting our horrible away form in recent years as this is a completely different Fulham side and we could possibly win a few away.

MasterHaynes

We will beat Chelsea 2-0, remember you heard it here first

ffc73

Quote from: MasterHaynes on February 13, 2014, 12:12:01 PM
We will beat Chelsea 2-0, remember you heard it here first

THe last time we beat them 2-0 we were relegated at the end of the season.......