watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All will be okay!

Started by FPT, February 12, 2014, 11:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Ok, the result is a set back, but we caused Liverpool, a side that just spanked Arsenal 5-1, some real problems. Their first two goals weren't moments of poor defending, though I could moan about the second but I won't. The pass from Steven Gerrard was pure quality, he had little time, and the Fulham line was pushing up, caught us perfectly.

Anyway, against the teams around us, we'll have more opportunities to attack, and be defending against opposition of a lower standard.

We've got 10 days until our next game now, I think Kostas Mitroglou will be fit. Lewis Holtby is showing such fantastic quality against teams we shouldn't expect to beat, I'm really interested to see how well he does at WBA and Pepe Mel's 442.

Just trying to keep spirits up. Let's take a break, refresh after the mental winter and move up the table, it can happen, it's not over yet!

COYW

Danitar

Quote from: FPT on February 12, 2014, 11:32:40 PM
Ok, the result is a set back, but we caused Liverpool, a side that just spanked Arsenal 5-1, some real problems. Their first two goals weren't moments of poor defending, though I could moan about the second but I won't. The pass from Steven Gerrard was pure quality, he had little time, and the Fulham line was pushing up, caught us perfectly.

Anyway, against the teams around us, we'll have more opportunities to attack, and be defending against opposition of a lower standard.

We've got 10 days until our next game now, I think Kostas Mitroglou will be fit. Lewis Holtby is showing such fantastic quality against teams we shouldn't expect to beat, I'm really interested to see how well he does at WBA and Pepe Mel's 442.

Just trying to keep spirits up. Let's take a break, refresh after the mental winter and move up the table, it can happen, it's not over yet!

COYW

:plus one:

Macedo

Must stop conceeding these goals though.Coyw