watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our season starts a week on Saturday

Started by DukeTyrion, February 12, 2014, 11:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeTyrion

The game against West Brom could not be bigger.

They are one of the 3 teams we have to look to overtake, and if we can beat them on their own soil the nerves will start to get to them, whilst the confidence in our lads (especially after the last 2 performances) will be huge.

So many times you hear about games being the most important one of the season, but this time, it might just be true.

COYW  :54:

MiltonBurrows

I agree, this is a 6 pointer for us. We were unlucky tonight, not sure what was going through Reithers head when he made that challenge, but as the BBC said tonight, we dont look like a team that are stranded at the bottom. I really do think we can beat WBA, but if we dont get anything out of the game, i think that might be curtains for us with the chance of us being 7 points from safety.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Lighthouse

I was going to say. We have heard this so often about a must win and a six pointer. We will all be expecting the same level of performance as we have seen in the last few matches and sadly we will end up with the same 30% stats.

Another big game but really we can defend poorly against any side. A tackle in the last second against anybody like we had today will cost us. Another deflected shot because we were slow to close a player down. Yes let's keep on hoping but I am no longer expecting a must win game to produce anything. At least the last few games looks as if we have a new team. So not completely written off yet.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Admin

We are talking about the same WBA team that have held both Chelsea and Liverpool at home, including Everton and a few others?

I'll be happy with a point from this game..