more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keiran Richardson Improvement!

Started by ltd-ffc, February 13, 2014, 10:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on February 13, 2014, 12:00:30 PM
I knew he was the pacier of our two left backs, but I was really surprised at some of the runs he made against United. He was rocketing up and down the pitch.

All credit to him, he's been very impressive - who saw him taking a spot ahead of Kacaniklic or Dempsey?

Our problem and his problem has been that he just isn't a left back at this level. He's more valuable to our defense (and attack) when he's playing his natural (IMO) position (left mid).

He's started at left mid, I believe, 3 times for us this season. We've scored multiple goals in each of those games. I'm not saying that it's all down to him, but his presence in midfield gives us something that we do not otherwise have as a team.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Slaphead in Qatar

Some people stand up in a relegation fight. Rich may be one such player. Hope he carries on playing well, we need strength on the left, kaka and dempsey are just not doing it.

cmg

A decent player (8 caps for two different managers and NOT while with Manchester United!), who maybe became a victim of his own versatility. Useful in so many positions that his best one became forgotten.

ltd-ffc

Quote from: cmg on February 13, 2014, 03:02:27 PM

A decent player (8 caps for two different managers and NOT while with Manchester United!), who maybe became a victim of his own versatility. Useful in so many positions that his best one became forgotten.
Quote from: cmg on February 13, 2014, 03:02:27 PM

forgot about his caps he almost hit it off at one point in his career really
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

Max Headroom

He has been excellent in the last two games...... I would definitely continue to start him at left midfield with Riise and Amorebietta at left back

RaySmith

I'm really pleased for him - I've always admired his attitude, and personality - obviously a decent bloke, and thought it was terrible he got so much flak when he was playing out of position - but now he has been immense.

Zu-Meister

Our front 4 should be this:

Mitroglou

Richardson    Holtby      Dejagah

Pace, skill, strength, hard work and vision.

jmh

He looks much better in midfield than he does at left back.