watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keiran Richardson Improvement!

Started by ltd-ffc, February 13, 2014, 10:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltd-ffc

I just want to ask what everybody else thinks regarding Richardson?

Man utd game for me he was outstanding the amount of effort he put in and how much he ran! Okay granted he missed that chance but he sprinted the length of the pitch to get there in the first place composure is lost when you're hanging out of your arse.

Liverpool game for me once again he was involved in 95% of any attacking intent and got rewarded with his goal.

Oh and not forgetting his fluffed cross that set up kolo toure for that worldie of a goal  :005: :005:

his under armour shirt reads: John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Lets hope the whole of Fulham believe so we can have eternal premier league status  049:gif
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

Jack Fulham

I think Richardson is excellent when he has space to run into so perfect for counter attacking play. He's not the most technical player though so not great if we're dominating the play. He and Riise are a great partnership down the left though.

JackyFulham90

Richardson has been suspect at full back but the last few games he has been brilliant on left midfield which is where I would leave him for the rest of the season.

nose

I have not been a great richardson fan BUT what a great game he had last night, the best I have seen, keep up that standard and I will be very happy to become a richardson fan.

I did think he faded a bit in the second half but i thought he may either have been exhausted or have tweaked something... holtby also faded a bit but i think that was because liverpool took special measures.

rusty shackleford

I think that maybe we are only seeing him fully fit for the first time

ltd-ffc

Quote from: Jack Fulham on February 13, 2014, 10:07:36 AM
I think Richardson is excellent when he has space to run into so perfect for counter attacking play. He's not the most technical player though so not great if we're dominating the play. He and Riise are a great partnership down the left though.
agreed i was a bit sceptical when we first signed him but we are now seeing why we did sign him definitely better performances the games we played recently have suited him.

I think when he has not been run ragged his qualities in the final third will be better as I stated before keeping composed is easier when you are not cream crackered
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

H4usuallysitting

He's now playing in his favoured position....for me he's never been a left back

HillFace

If his final ball was a bit better we could have wreaked havoc on what was a very shaky back two. Those two never looked comfortable and I understand that Richardson fluffed cross was what created the first goal. But he was in a similar position a number of times and scuffed almost all of them. Great performance though.
The above may be nonsense

ltd-ffc

Quote from: HillFace on February 13, 2014, 10:47:11 AM
If his final ball was a bit better we could have wreaked havoc on what was a very shaky back two. Those two never looked comfortable and I understand that Richardson fluffed cross was what created the first goal. But he was in a similar position a number of times and scuffed almost all of them. Great performance though.
still a better cross conversion rate to ashley young ect. haha

Southcoastffc

Would he and Rene have been at Man Utd at the same time?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ltd-ffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 13, 2014, 10:52:13 AM
Would he and Rene have been at Man Utd at the same time?
yes but only working with him for a year or so with the reserves when he was reserves manager

Lighthouse

Players tend to play better when they are in their favourite and most comfortable role. Another reason why not finding full back replacement was very sad. I think Richardson has only played for about three times in this position since being at Fulham and each time has looked good.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

I think the idea of him and Riise doubling up is good. I still worry about his fitness and he does tend to lunge in for a tackle too much much and I do believe he's a bit slow to react sometimes. But last two games (like a few others) have been his best games.

Big Martin Jol

I knew he was the pacier of our two left backs, but I was really surprised at some of the runs he made against United. He was rocketing up and down the pitch.

All credit to him, he's been very impressive - who saw him taking a spot ahead of Kacaniklic or Dempsey?
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Pluto

He's looked like a 15 million pound winger in the last two games. Never realised how much pace he had until the Man U game when he made Rooney look like a sloth by comparison.

Shame we don't have a better left back that Riise to play behind him though.

Burt

In the last couple of games he has been a revelation, and he deserved the ovation he got when he came off last night.

Long may it continue. We are a far more dangerous side when he fit, in his fave position, and playing like this.

Julius Geezer

Quote from: Pluto on February 13, 2014, 01:08:20 PM
He's looked like a 15 million pound winger in the last two games. Never realised how much pace he had until the Man U game when he made Rooney look like a sloth by comparison.

Extreme pace.

He jetted past Valencia near the end of the game and Valencia was a sub!

ltd-ffc

Shame we don't have a better left back that Riise to play behind him though.
definitely looked better than a couple mill snip.

I liked riise's run last night though after the suarez shot that hit the post just bulldozed his way through

ltd-ffc

Quote from: Julius Geezer on February 13, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

Extreme pace.

He jetted past Valencia near the end of the game and Valencia was a sub!
i honestly never knew he was that quick i always thought he was flat average till recently

KP_FFC

he's been amazing, much much better than kaca

and that pace, where the hell did it come from? incredible