watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We can do this

Started by JackyFulham90, February 13, 2014, 10:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

After watching last night I really believe we can stay up, we can get out of this mess, we have defended really well in the last few games actually had a shape against sides with top class players.

The new boys have made a massive difference for us I have been impressed with Kvist, Holtby is top class, Tunnicliffe has great energy will be interesting to see how he gets on in games where we don't have to defend so much.
Very impressed with Heitinga looks really solid next to Burn, Hangeland may have to wait a while for his chance again.

We still have the Greek to come in yet.
Massive massive game against West Brom if Stekelenburg is back fit with Mitraglou in the starting line up we can win this game & really kick start our revival!

Coyw

rusty shackleford

The playing well and losing trend has to end now though

JackyFulham90

I agree but a home game against Liverpool was always going to be a tough ask, we showed great character & it's a shame one silly moment from Riether has cost us what would have been a great result.

ltd-ffc

i think the west brom game has a massive say in our future in the prem
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

nose

If we play with the same intensity as the last two games then we will win enough games. But rene has to stick to this team and style. i would hate to see parker, and hanger just walk back into the team... this is the best we have been for ages, stick with it, minor tweaks only.
3 points at WBA is a must and winning with style would be a good thing too!
But we have to win and not be back on the MB saying, if only......

PokerMatt

I genuinely think Rene has every intention of starting all the players he signed (except maybe Cole). So I don't think the team will change too much over the coming weeks.

Mitroglou in up front and we're looking very much stronger than the other teams around us - as long as we balance the defensive sitting back with attacking.
Follow me: @mattdjourno