watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fair play to Sidwell & Richardson...

Started by JackyFulham90, February 13, 2014, 10:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Both have received a lot of criticism on this forum, sometimes rightly so, they have both been excellent these last 2 games, Richardson is looking impressive on left midfield & Sidwell is keeping Parker out of the team.

Fair play to both of them, will both be key in the run in.

ltd-ffc

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 13, 2014, 10:19:39 AM
Both have received a lot of criticism on this forum, sometimes rightly so, they have both been excellent these last 2 games, Richardson is looking impressive on left midfield & Sidwell is keeping Parker out of the team.

Fair play to both of them, will both be key in the run in.
I agree but i think its kvist keeping parker out of the team
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

H4usuallysitting

Kvist, Holtby and Heitenger are giving more room for the likes of Sidwell and Richardson...... let's hope Mitroglu can finish the job for us - and give us a complete team

nose

i think we all agree.sidders seemed to relish the captains arm band and what an effort from inside his own half!!!!

callumc513

It really seems like the arrival of Kvist has allowed Sidwell to thrive.
Kvist is a proper holding midfielder with positional discipline (unlike Parker) which allows Sidwell the confidence to dart forward on occasion, which is probably his best role.