watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged threads - Mark Snowsill, RIP...

Started by ffccaz, February 13, 2014, 02:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham traveller

We as a family would like to thank you all for your kind words at this very difficult time. My dad will be truly missed by so many. Going to football won't be the same for myself and I know for a lot of others too.

My dad was a kind, caring, generous loving dad, husband, grandad and friend and words cannot begin to explain the emptiness we feel after losing him so suddenly.

I appreciate all your support through this sad time for us all.

Stacey

Travers Barney

Stacey,

I know you only a little bit and knew your Dad a bit better but not like his real pals and family.

Been stunned since yesterday and still today with the news.. my Stuart was very sad when I broke the news.

Seen Mark around the grounds since the mid seventies but only got introduced to him in Berlin before the Hertha Berlin game...so glad that I got to know him a bit.....class act your Dad

So sorry and thinking of you all.

God Bless

Neil Alexander

We are the whites

RaySmith

Such an awful tragedy.

Sincere condolences to you all.

MOR :

Lovely words Stacey...

Your Dad was one in a million...

Love Mick

fulham traveller

hello Stacey I am deeply gutted for your loss,  thank you for kind words in a difficult time,it must be a very very difficult time for you all, you and your mum are always in my thoughts, we all know what a special person your father is, your father is not one of the best, he is simply the best, just being in your dads company is always special to me, he has qualities that no other person I have met has. love always x

Fulhamish

How tragic.  All the best to your family, in our thoughts and prayers. 

Burt

I have just heard from the club, they will be carrying an obituary in the Chelsea program.

Fulham Tup North

RIP. Mark.
We are all a family at Fulham and it is always sad to lose a member of the family.
God bless his family and friends.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Snibbo

Sorry for the loss of another lifelong Fulham supporter.

Pluto

fulham traveller

While we are having a Xmas dinner with our families and opening presents etc, my thoughts are with the family of mark snowsill who passed away just over 10 months ago, mark was a lovely lovely man, who is missed by everyone, we are thinking of you, you put a smile on everyone's face x x

fulham traveller

Sadly today is 1 year to great mans passing, true gent love by many, had a heart of gold, sadly missed, life is just not the same

DLTOOFIF

There's a lovely mention of Mark in the current TOOFIF by Ken Gray, who was once on the FFC groundstaff. If any members of the family/friends who haven't seen the article are at the game tomorrow, please drop by and get a copy; gratis naturally. (Or drop me a line to [email protected])

Travers Barney

Quote from: DLTOOFIF on February 13, 2015, 04:48:42 PM
There's a lovely mention of Mark in the current TOOFIF by Ken Gray, who was once on the FFC groundstaff. If any members of the family/friends who haven't seen the article are at the game tomorrow, please drop by and get a copy; gratis naturally. (Or drop me a line to [email protected])

Lovely article indeed David...did mention this to a friend who was attending a family party with Mark's wife and children  a couple of weeks back.
We are the whites

Nick Bateman

My sincerest commiserations.  I know how such a tragedy feels and when it's a Fulham fan it hurts us all.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Barrett487

It's a year since Mike's passing and it touches me to read the warmth of the sympathies and dedications on this sad anniversary.

No passing is easy, and time doesn't always heal the pain, but a Fulham fan remembered by Fulham family is a heart-warming thing.

Mike lives on as a Fulham legacy because Fulham's lifeblood is it's fans, and sons and daughters of fans.

R.I.P. Mike.... one voice less

Sgt Fulham

Sat next to him for a season. Thoroughly decent bloke and very sad to hear he has passed. Thoughts are with his family, RIP sir.