watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged threads - Mark Snowsill, RIP...

Started by ffccaz, February 13, 2014, 02:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffccaz

Sadly one of our fans died last night. He went to the game and when he arrived home he told his wife he didn't feel too good thought it was indigestion. His wife found him later and called for an ambulance - it was too late. God bless Mark love to his family and friends.

Fulham1959

Always sad to read such news and, in that respect, pity he hadn't seen us get at least 1 point.

RIP

Burt

Oh! Sorry to hear this. Always sad when one of the Fulham Family passes away.

Must be awful for his nearest and dearest, given how sudden and unexpected it was.

Many condolences.

SouthfieldWhite

Sad news
Condolences to his family . R I P Mark

MOR :

Gutted, found out about this early this morning. He was a very generous bloke and lovely to talk to.

A Fulham fan all his life like most of us through good times and bad. He would travel home and away.

I'd like to send my heartfelt condolences to his wife, family and friends.

RIP Mark...

MOR :

That's Mark on the left of the picture with the great Bobby Moore...
RIP Mark

the cyprus one

ToodlesMcToot

I wish all the best for his family and friends in dealing with such a loss.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

RaySmith

Very sad news.

All the best to his family.

Travers Barney

So very sad.

Mark went to every one of our European away games on the road to Hamburg and it was an absolute privilege to be in his company on some of those occasions.

Thoughts to his family at this truly dreadful time.

We are the whites

BedsFFC

Not sure if I knew him. Sad news.

Kind wishes to his family

x

Admin

Sad news, my old man knew him, plus a few others. His daughter is a regular at Fulham, she must be in bits bless her. My thoughts go out to his family.

jms

Very sad news indeed. Thinking of Mark's family and all his pals. Fulham family like him, are always very special.

fulham traveller

totally in shock today, not only have we lost a man who love for this club is second to none, we have lost a genuine caring, generous, honest, and a friend who I love dearly, my life we be not be the same with you not in it, I am lucky to call you a friend, r.i.p mate x x x

epsomraver

Burt

The club have asked me whether anyone knows his surname so please PM me if you are able to help.

Cheers

Burt

LBNo11

...very sad to hear this, one of the Fulham family, RIP Mark...

Burt, see moderators section for surname...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

f321ffc

RIP MARK SNOWSHILL, a good friend from many years ago back in the dark old days of the 70`s

Our thoughts with your family.

Malcolm in Devon
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

fulham traveller

The family would like to thank you all for your support and kind words at this difficult time. My dad will be truly missed my hero

Stacey