watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Training Schedule

Started by Sammyffc, February 13, 2014, 06:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Really random but i've got a day off work next week and thought id take a trip to motspur and try to get some players to sign my shirt after training so i can frame it ( really really sad and geeky ) but what else is there to do !

does anyone actually know what time training finishes or anything like that ? , cheers :D  049:gif

Blanco

Good idea. I have no clue at what time they train though. You could just go to the store on Tuesday if you can't go to training.

Sammyffc

i was thinking that but i dont live in london ! not worth me going all that way just to get 3/4 players . then again thats all id probably get at the training ground . i like that they have added moussa to it , get him in the limelight

epsomraver

be surprised if you get anywhere near the players at MP, they drive straight in and security will not let you in under any circumstances, best chance is match day as they leave but you would have hang around a while after the game with lots of others.

Sammyffc

Quote from: epsomraver on February 13, 2014, 07:13:32 PM
be surprised if you get anywhere near the players at MP, they drive straight in and security will not let you in under any circumstances, best chance is match day as they leave but you would have hang around a while after the game with lots of others.

i was going to be quite sad and stand near the gate with my costa so when they come out i can act like a little kid on transfer deadline day ;)