more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Restricted view prices?

Started by ffcbulgaria, February 13, 2014, 08:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcbulgaria

Cheers all!

A few years ago when the cheapest ticket in the JH stand was 45 for Spurs at home I ended up attending the game in a restricted view seat for just 27.

Seeing that Newcastle tickets in all H blocks are 40. What would a restricted view seat cost in say H5?

Any ideas?

Southcoastffc

Unrestricted view seats in H5 are £40, with restricted view £38  (both with +£1.25 booking fee)   049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

leonffc

Dont worry about the cost, the seats can be terrible!! I took some mates to sit in the Riverside once and we couldnt see the whole of the centre circle due to being right behind a massive post. Luckily there were some spare seats about and we moved.
I'd only sit in RV if I was desperate to watch (half) the game and it was a sell out (apart from some RV left obviously)

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: leonffc on February 14, 2014, 05:44:46 AM
Dont worry about the cost, the seats can be terrible!! I took some mates to sit in the Riverside once and we couldnt see the whole of the centre circle due to being right behind a massive post. Luckily there were some spare seats about and we moved.
I'd only sit in RV if I was desperate to watch (half) the game and it was a sell out (apart from some RV left obviously)

I was in H5 at the Sunderland game with an open view. However, I went to the back of H5 at Half-Time so i could stand up and sing and get some chants going.

Area was behind a pillar so you couldn't see a patch of the pitch. However, it's the atmosphere that's more valuable than the view. That's why i was wondering what the price would be for the said restricted view area.
Or at least that's what im used to from the years when i was going regularly to CSKA Sofia games.

Sometimes you don't even pay attention to what's going on on the pitch, it's all about supporting from kick-off to the final whistle no matter what the score!