watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wilkins bust up

Started by spikey norman, February 14, 2014, 09:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

According to today's Sun Ray Wilkinns had a big bust up with Brendan Rodgers and a couple of Liverpool subs on the touch line  resulting in him leaving the Fulham dugout after 10 minutes and not returning for remainder of the match.
I wonder what that was all about?
Apparently before the match Ray was really pumped up.

PokerMatt

I'm almost certain I saw him shaking hands with Rodgers when I rewatched the highlights. I could be wrong, but they seemed to have a lengthy discussion.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

westcliff white

It is strange I re watched the game last night and didn't think i saw him at all during the game.

Just researching apparently it was over a tackle Sidwell made on Suarez, Rodgers wasn't best pleased about it.
Every day is a Fulham day

SP

I sit by the dugout & this has been blown out of all proportion.  It started when Wilkins got upset over a foul or something insignificant.  I suspect he was trying to show some commitment which is good but it was a little like being mauled by a kitten.

Northern Cottager

Really dislike Rodgers. Proper whinge bag and repetitive moron.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 14, 2014, 09:27:17 AM

He's so smug these days too. In his press conferences he's always grinning from ear to ear and being best pals with the reporters. (When things go his way..)

THIS POST WAS EDITED DUE TO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Northern Cottager

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 14, 2014, 09:32:03 AM

He's so f'in smug these days too. In his press conferences he's always grinning from ear to ear and being best pals with the reporters. (When things go his way..)

'a club as big as Liverpool...'

'Liverpool have a great history...'

zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

SP

On a slight tangent, isnt it interesting how often a new set of teeth or whitened teeth is often an indication that your partner is playing away?

:022:

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 14, 2014, 09:34:21 AM

He's so smug these days too. In his press conferences he's always grinning from ear to ear and being best pals with the reporters. (When things go his way..)

zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

To be fair, you can't expect him to say what the rest of the world thinks about the club, its players and supporters.

"Yeah, we were lucky to get a pen in the dying minutes, but that's what you get when you have a cheating scumbug like Suarez. And our dumbass supporters are too caught up in their victim mentality and delusions of past success to see that."
@hincharoo

spikey norman

Quote from: SP on February 14, 2014, 09:26:39 AM
I sit by the dugout & this has been blown out of all proportion.  It started when Wilkins got upset over a foul or something insignificant.  I suspect he was trying to show some commitment which is good but it was a little like being mauled by a kitten.
The Sun does like to sensationalise things but strange that Wilkins left after 10 minutes and didn't return

epsomraver

Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 14, 2014, 09:34:21 AM

zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
:plus one: 0001.jpeg

glenhodgso

Wilkins is making a habit of this - at the Sheffield United replay he got up close & personal with their assistant manager (and fellow slap head) Alan Cork (I think that's his name) - the other guy was busting blood vessels all over the place - I seriously thought he was going to have a heart attack.

Rene and Renato Ray are polar opposites in the calm and control stakes, obviously...

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: SP on February 14, 2014, 09:46:34 AM
On a slight tangent, isnt it interesting how often a new set of teeth or whitened teeth is often an indication that your partner is playing away?

Whitened teeth and a Fake Tan and it's a dead cert  :54:

ffc73

Quote from: westcliff white on February 14, 2014, 09:21:35 AM
It is strange I re watched the game last night and didn't think i saw him at all during the game.

Just researching apparently it was over a tackle Sidwell made on Suarez, Rodgers wasn't best pleased about it.

Wilkins lost his rag with Reither for putting the ball into touch after Suarez went down as though he got killed by Sidwell's tackle as Reither had an opportunity to break forward into space.  Dowd had deemed it a fair tackle (which it was) and had waved play on.

As soon as the ball went into touch Suarez got up as though nothing had happened and Liverpool got back into their defensive positions and gave us the ball back.

At that point Wilkins, already irate with Reither, and the Liverpool bench had a set to but I could not hear what was said by who to who and/or who started it.

Southcoastffc

You mean that in the excitement of going to meet the 'other woman/man' they've forgotten to put their teeth in?  :022:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Macedo

Brill...lol

Alan

So he fits that club rather well...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

Sammyffc

Brendan Rodgers has denied it ever happened . instead saying there was a little disagreement and it was all sorted and they spoke after the game

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/9166357/premier-league-brendan-rodgers-denies-claims-of-bust-up-with-ray-wilkins-at-fulham

Fernhurst

It would be very interesting if it came to light RENE banished Wilko to the back of the stand for fear of him bringing the club into disrepute.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.