more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Magath's Statement !!!

Started by Sammyffc, February 14, 2014, 08:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

FROM HIS VERIFIED FACEBOOK PAGE

here we go again , I return to football. As of now I am a manager at FC Fulham will cooperate in future in the Premier League. A fantastic working environment for every coach and footballer. This traditional, great club and its owner Shahid Khan have completely convinced me and me in charge as manager. The club and the owner I thank you for that trust.

In London and its people , I am pleased , of course, especially to the fans and staff at Fulham FC , and especially on my thereat the team coach and team .

Of course I'll stay in touch with you , in the beginning certainly not as often as last lived , it looks to me by please . But I 'll tell you about my impressions in England and the Premier League. If you want to know something about Fulham and the Premier League, on my website you will in future also kept our gaming operations to date.

Now I 'm looking forward to football and even more to the work. Wants my team and ask me success and remains further opinion good horses here at Facebook . Thank you .

Greetings and see you soon .

Google Translator as it was in german :)

Count Berbatov

From other Facebook pages, namely Reither and Dejagah 's:
"poo, poo, poo! "
Google translation :
" poo, poo, poo! "
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"