watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

relegation not guaranteed

Started by nose, February 14, 2014, 09:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

i have been informed elesewhere that mathematically relegation is not guaranteed, so i thought i would start a new thread as follows:-

the change of manager was such a senior management error that relgatation would seem to be the most likely logically argued outcome, i unable to put an absolute probability to this but i would use my experience to say that the gamble the board have taken means we are 97.5% likely to  go down!

callumc513

nose

Quote from: callumc513 on February 14, 2014, 09:15:57 PM
Better (;

thank you,
you inspired me to be a bit more 'fulhamish!'
I hope it all works out, i am worried!

callumc513

My main fear is that Felix brings back the old guard that have failed us so far through the season.
If he can keep with the basic counter-attack philosophy that René seemed to be attempting to impose with greater defensive discipline and more energy, we might be okay!

rusty shackleford

Was reading an article earlier where one of those companies in charge of compiling football statistics made a table projecting how it would look in May.

They had us at like 73.56% chance of relegation

RaySmith

It's a gamble, but Rene's record was terrible -gutted as I am to see him go.

If we stay up it will be hailed as a good move.

Felix may not be as nice as Rene, but all Khan cares about is winning games and safeguarding his investment - being a nice bloke doesn't come into it.

nose

Quote from: RaySmith on February 14, 2014, 09:25:07 PM
It's a gamble, but Rene's record was terrible -gutted as I am to see him go.

If we stay up it will be hailed as a good move.

Felix may not be as nice as Rene, but all Khan cares about is winning games and safeguarding his investment - being a nice bloke doesn't come into it.

roy had a dreadful record when he started and it was only the last few games that turned it round

RaySmith

Yes, but I'm seeing it from Khan's, and apparently Ali M's, point of view.

As I said -I'm gutted to see Rene go, and thought we could escape under him.

Time will tell.

YankeeJim

If we do go done it will clearly be management's fault.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Forever Fulham

I agree, YJ.  This is just awful news. I've nothing else to say that's fit for print.  What a terribly bad decision.  Just one bad management decision (dumping Rene during crunch time) for an ill-equipped relic after taking WAY TOO LONG to sack Jol, after failing to bring in quality players for key positions in need.  I said we weren't going down a few weeks ago, and I believed it.  But now, I think they just turned out the lights on our chances to stay up.  Stick a fork in us, we're done.