watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All is not lost

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, February 14, 2014, 09:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Yes it is poor from Khan to sack Rene under the circumstances (just brought in 5 players and only had less than 3 months) however all hope is not lost;
1. Magath has a good track record of turning around scenarios like ours.
2. He has a week to get used to the squad and staff
3. Mitroglou should be fit for West Brom and beyond
4. Stek has plenty of time to recover from his facial injury

BestOfBrede

And the players that were convinced to join because of Rene - what do you think they think of this?

Khan is a disgrace and Mckintosh - well I best not say!

Edit...

Also this is starting to really rile me and I hate to say but what on earth was super Mo thinking?
Had he given up and sold to the highest bidder without any concern for the club he supposedly loved.

I give up and to make things even better - my wife today was made redundant!

Fank f that on Sunday we will be flying to the Maldives and away from all this +*$¥€!

Admin

Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 14, 2014, 09:52:17 PM
And the players that were convinced to join because of Rene - what do you think they think of this?

Edit...

Also this is starting to really rile me and I hate to say but what on earth was super Mo thinking?
Had he given up and sold to the highest bidder without any concern for the club he supposedly loved.

Fank f that on Sunday we will be flying to the Maldives and away from all this +*$¥€!

But, like me in Egypt a couple of weeks back, it will be niggling away at the back of mind, and you'll be dashing to the reception for a bit of WiFi to get any updates. As much as you try to fool yourself and others, you can't escape, you know that..

hovewhite

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Admin on February 14, 2014, 10:04:24 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 14, 2014, 09:52:17 PM

Edit...

But, like me in Egypt a couple of weeks back, it will be niggling away at the back of mind, and you'll be dashing to the reception for a bit of WiFi to get any updates. As much as you try to fool yourself and others, you can't escape, you know that..
Ok you got me Sussed! But I'm still very disillusioned with what's happened over the last couple of years! I think I'm becoming my Father!