News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Simon Davies Point of View ( VERY INTERESTING )

Started by Sammyffc, February 15, 2014, 12:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

if you don't know simon davies is finally on twitter !!!! his wife who posted his twitter address welcoming him ! so his a dead cert !

here we go ..

4h ago ... what is happening at FFC !!!!!!! Bad decision after bad decision

Jol was shocking , living off past managers and players , then the club gives the job to a coach who never managed , it should be long term to give him a chance

1h ago ... Anyone know who appointed Alan Curbishly ? Can someone tell me why ?

Now ..... answers to fans questions ..

'' As an ex player are you surprised at the recent goings on ? ''

Response '' totally ! , the people upstairs have ripped apart what was built up at the club ''

Someone asked about macintosh thinking he hired hodgson

Response '' `Mcnally appointed roy but I'm guessing was sacked because he also appointed lawrie which is fair enough as that was bad , but since mark hughes its been a shambles I'm sad to say ''

'' what made jol so bad ''

response '' he just didnt recognise what was at the club and then tired to change it and made it worse in a quick answer ''

'' Would you like to see murphy given a role at FFC ''

response '' YES , how can you let someone who done so much for the club leave . typical ffc , just look at monk at swansea .''

Forever Fulham

Walsh

Pluto

Especially interesting what he says about Jol. Very telling.

Count Berbatov

So Rene wasn't good enough, because never managed before (that's not true) although learnt from the best as an assistant. But Murphy is a better choice because "he's done so much for the club"
That's bull poo
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Aaron

Quote from: Count Berbatov on February 15, 2014, 03:58:51 AM
So Rene wasn't good enough, because never managed before (that's not true) although learnt from the best as an assistant. But Murphy is a better choice because "he's done so much for the club"
That's bull poo

While I understand where you are coming from the statement was "a" role at the club for Murphy and not "the" role.

Also, Rene's management credentials before us consisted of youth teams, assistant roles and managing teams whose names I can't even pronounce in the Qatari league.

Regardless, I still think he's been hard done by and am sad to see him go.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Count Berbatov on February 15, 2014, 03:58:51 AM
That's bull poo

The full quote (from first posting) :

"then the club gives the job to a coach who never managed , it should be long term to give him a chance"

Julius Geezer

At last - an opinion from someone who has actually been involved in the club in recent years.

His comments speak volumes.