watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Maybe laughing on the sideline

Started by Jem, February 15, 2014, 08:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

when we were loosing has come back to haunt Rene. As Curbishley and Wilkins were his appointments, I wonder if they are feeling nervous. For me I will be glad if they go as well. Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I haven't had time to catch up as I have been putting my garden back together after last nights storm.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

andyk

The laughing was indicative of Rene's inexperience and lack of professionalism. I don't think you will see any prem manager worth his salt laughing and joking on the touchline, unless they were 3 up in the last min. Definitely not during that awful performance v Sheffield utd or having just thrown away a lead.
He should also learn to keep his mouth shut, he is still being paid a very large amount of money, more than most of us could ever dream of earning. It's not good form to slag off the club when they are dropping tens of thousands into your bank account every week!

If he wants to speak his mind he should quit, terminate his contract and refuse any more money, otherwise he should shut the f up.