watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Military Members / Ex Military

Started by Sammyffc, February 15, 2014, 01:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

so i finished my degree last year and all this time i've been debating what to do with my life , and come to the conclusion i want to join the military. But, i've come across a very tricky decision. Like quite a few soldiers the question needs to be answered , and i trust my FOF's to help me ! I've looked at military forums but its very my platoon , reg etc etc is better because blah blah . I don't want that , i just want honest opinions on what you think on each. Nice and simple  :005: , as i know this question gets VERY heated on other forums but i know we are a very nice bunch !

so as you might of guessed ...

Does sammy join the Royal Marines or the Parachute Regiment ?

p.s Im leaning more towards the marines .. and yes , i understand the training involved believe me haha

oh , final point . i WANT to join as an officer ( hence the degree part )

thankyou !!

Berserker

Is it Army, Navy or Airforce you are after?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sammyffc

my point exactly Berserker . In all honesty the RAF doesn't appeal to me. Ive looked and the only two regiments i would join are the Para's ( Army ) and Royal Marines ( Navy )

ron

Quote from: Sammyffc on February 15, 2014, 01:03:41 PM

...I wouldn't include that in an application letter for officer training.....as you might have guessed....

Sammyffc

Quote from: ron on February 15, 2014, 01:21:14 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on February 15, 2014, 01:03:41 PM

...I wouldn't include that in an application letter for officer training.....as you might have guessed....

haha  :dft001: we all slip up  fp.gif

valdeingruo

Well I cant be of any help in how service life, but every Royal Marine Ive met during training exercises and deployment to afg are very good with what they do. That and they are obsessed with kit trades.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi