watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

606 - can we be bothered?

Started by MikeW, February 15, 2014, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Guess Fulham fans will be being implored to call 606 by the Beeb correspondents this pm.

Thing is , can you be bothered?

The prospect of Robbie Savage spouting his pearls of wisdom about our club is to appalling to even consider.

Can't be arsed personally.  Feel so depressed that Rene has not been given his chance with the new lads after such a promising start.  Smacks of very naive people at the top.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Adi-ffc

I've found the Bbc pundits hugely irritating for a while. Claridge annoys me even more than Savage with his barely disguised contempt for our club. Lawro is pretty much the only one who seems to have a balanced view. Lineker's addiction to tweeting rhetorical or antagonising BS drives me up the wall.

Lighthouse

Doubt they care. FA Cup and Tom Finney and everything will make our latest manager a nothing topic.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bog

Lawro to me is the best pundit. Common sense and a sense of humour. I have written to him and he always replies. He has often said that if he was to buy a season ticket it would be for Fulham as he likes the club. Claridge is a twit. He always reminds me of the little lady in Fawlty Towers called Mrs Twitchin.  Alan Shearer has to be the most predictable and boring. Thank you and good night. 

092.gif

ScalleysDad

I remember as the Jol regime was stumbling to a close a couple of Fulhams fans rang in, probably to call for his resignation or similar, and "quintessential" and "consummate" and " the perplexing series of flawed tactical experimentation" blew Mr Savage away. We are way too good for that drivel. Luckily the usual inane moans and whines from Manchester and Liverpool soon followed and Savage was back in his element.

MikeW

"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

In the Enclosure

The Claridge distain comes from the days when he was desperate to join us when we were storming up the divisions - plenty of headlines saying 'Claridge issues come and get me plea' (from Leicester I think) Fulham management said no thanks and I think he subsequently got plenty of stick when he played against us = As did Le Tissier at the end of his career when we knocked Saints out of the Cup - looked like he was going to cry that night at the jeering he was receiving. Gotta say Savage got the same treatment so no  wonder some of them don't love us