more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Brom away next weekend

Started by SKSW6, February 13, 2014, 10:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberty

Quote from: Supermitch on February 15, 2014, 08:34:46 PM
Decided yesterday that I must be there - cheap train tickets on Chiltern Line still available.  Get tickets to Snow Hill and then its a £2.20 day return to The Hawthorns

Get ticket to The Hawthorns - same price - go to Birmingham Moor Street and change there
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Roberty

Quote from: The Cravenette on February 16, 2014, 03:41:45 PM
Does anyone know if the free coach tickets are still available and can you book them online.  I just went to buy tickets but can't see where you book the coach.

The coach - you have to book over the phone - I am sure they will have as many coaches as possible

Roberty

Quote from: swee on February 16, 2014, 12:36:47 PM
Right in getting there if I get the coach from Motspur Park what is parking there like. If I get the train is it best to go Marlybone to Moor Street then onto The Hawthorns or Euston to New Street then walk to Snow Hill then onto The Hawthorns., and lastly were are the bet places to drink.

If you have a fat wallet and all the time in the world - go from Euston to New Street.
Better - Marylebone to Moor Street and Moor Street to The Hawthorns - get a ticket from London to The Hawthorns

H4usuallysitting

Fulham are currently 4/1 for the win.....one of my crafty tenners has got to win

Bronaldinho

Sadly it's one game I won't be able to make :(

I have a friends 21st birthday meal.

Bit gutting as I was really wanted to go, hopefully it'll give me a reason to watch MOTD!

Have a good feeling about this game though, Mitrogoal + Magath is refreshing.

To anyone who guys, please give that Rene Meulensteen chant one last blast, top of your lungs. Show your respect to the guy.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

MJG

Match Ticket and free coach booked this morning. Must be mad taking the coach but have to take advantage of it being free otherwise could not go.

swee

2 Tickets purchased with coach from Motspur Park with a cost of £54.50.Far cheaper than train and I will leave and get home same time. Under a 100 tickets left.

Jack Fulham

All in I'm £48 for match ticket and return from Euston. Should be a good atmosphere. Didn't realise club free coach though. Will probaly come to £80/90 when oyster card, food and drink come into play. Still cheap for an away day though.

COYW

ffcdiamond

Anyone one know how many tickets has been sold? 082.gif

leonffc

So, where's everyone heading once we get there? The 'official' away pub is the Vine, or there is the Park hotel?

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/west_bromwich_albion/

I'm driving up and will park around one of the establishments that I mentioned

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: ffcdiamond on February 17, 2014, 03:28:22 PM
Anyone one know how many tickets has been sold? 082.gif
Phone the club and ask