watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If anyone is at a loose end tomorrow

Started by SP, February 15, 2014, 08:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

There are now less than 1,000 tickets left for tomorrow's vital Championship fixture between QPR & Reading.  And they have the nerve to critisise our support...

Fulham76

Quote from: SP on February 15, 2014, 08:16:28 PM
There are now less than 1,000 tickets left for tomorrow's vital Championship fixture between QPR & Reading.  And they have the nerve to critisise our support...

A complete joke of a club, always have been. Took about 350 to derby last time out, (looked a lot less on tv), which was another 'vital' clash.
Our away support isn't brilliant but we do sell out much more than we get credit for & that's after 13 years of consistently poor away form as well.

cmg

SouthfieldWhite

Scrumpy

They really need to move grounds so they can cram all those fans of theirs in!!

I may become an 'and Reading' fan for tomorrow.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

MikeW

Is Bairdinioh still playing for Reading?  If so, good luck
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

cmg

The fixture is actually a potential Old Boys reunion.

The blue hoops have Steven Kelly, Bairdinho, Pog and Wayne Bridge at their disposal, wheras the...er, blue hoops have AJ, Aaron and Zamora (dependent on physical/mental shape) on the books.

Buffalo76

The ha ha ha ha's are the only club that can get their players AND fans on the same mini-bus. Pathetic excuse for a football club. The dirty and ugly side of football.

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on February 15, 2014, 11:03:47 PM
The ha ha ha ha's are the only club that can get their players AND fans on the same mini-bus. Pathetic excuse for a football club. The dirty and ugly side of football.

I happen to know one of the clowns that is a so called 'supporter' of these muppets & he'll have you believe they're one of the worlds top clubs, on par with Real Madrid. Best owner in the world, best supporters in the world (only sold out their tin pot ground a handful of times while in the premier league though). He's yet another of their fans that doesn't go to matches. A joke

VicHalomsLovechild

I'd like to go but I'm up-dating my cv. I'm applying for a job with the new managerial division at Fulham.

elgreenio

Are we really in a position to have dogs at other clubs? Right now probably not
touch my camera through the fence

Fulham76

Quote from: elgreenio on February 16, 2014, 09:06:51 AM

Is there ever a bad time to have a dig at that little lot? Probably not.

SP

An impressive crowd of 16,522 are witnessing a spanking for QPR.  Things are so desperate that Bobby Z has just come on.

064.gif

Buffalo76

Quote from: elgreenio on February 16, 2014, 09:06:51 AM

When it comes to those anal queens we're ALWAYS in a position. Our class is like the Arthur Daly of football's twitching - permanent.

SP

It was actually an entertaining game.  Good to see the Pog using his strength to hold the ball up.  The verdict seems to be that Readings young side were far too lively for the QPR old boys (sounds familiar) even after they had a player sent off.

Fulham76

Quote from: SP on February 16, 2014, 04:52:06 PM
An impressive crowd of 16,522 are witnessing a spanking for QPR.  Things are so desperate that Bobby Z has just come on.

064.gif

Surely a mistake??? This is the mighty QP ha ha ha at laugh-a-minute road. Must have been at least 80,000 there today! That's what their deluded tits for fans will have you believe anyway. I'll bet reading took at least 3,000 - 4,000 as well.
So basically they managed to attract 12,500 fans to a top of the table clash in a local(ish) derby? What a joke! The sooner they get their 40k stadium to accommodate the masses, the better.......  :005: