News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can somone please give me a brief and if possible.....

Started by the nutflush, February 16, 2014, 06:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the nutflush

accurate summary of what the hell is going on?

I have just got back from three days away with the family.  I have had no contact with the internet and I come back and I don't know where to start reading.  Thirty thousand threads and newspaper articles and I just don't have the strength any more. fp.gif

Alan

I think we're all still trying to work out what's happened...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

the nutflush

RaySmith

It was reported on Friday teatime that Rene had been sacked as Fulham manager, and Felix Magath (?) from the Bundesliga had been appointed as manager.

However, since then there has been no statement from the club, and no one seems clear on the true status of René, who it's claimed hasn't been sacked and is still coach, or that of Curbs and Wilkins.

the nutflush

What a dogs breakfast.  Oh well.  At least I had a great weekend away.  Had the best fishermans basket ever at a place called....... Fish Creek. :hook:

The Old Count

Welcome back....from Fish Creek to Sh*t Creek.

I heard Rene and Wilkins are going and Curbishley is staying.

the nutflush

I wont miss Wilkins one bit but Im shocked that Rene has been shown the door.  I thought our performances last week showed he is starting to get things right. What a time to do it.  I thought our lineup was looking the most stable it has been in a while.  Mitroglou's head must be spinning. I bet his agent is already feeling out offers from Arsenal and the like for next season.