watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I am now a fan of...

Started by grandad, February 16, 2014, 12:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Womens curling. Wow what a great bunch of hot totty. I play lawn bowls but I have never seen anything like this.
Where there's a will there's a wife

nose

i love curling and am sorry how little opportunity there is to watch it.

the subtlety of the game and the skill and the strategy are phenomenal.....    i hadn't really noticed the womens appearance, i will take a closer look if i can remove my eyes from the game itself..... maybe we need beach curling to make it a bit more popular

HatterDon

Curling is too negative -- 5 sweepers for every attacker
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Count Berbatov

I find it interesting too. Haven't had a chance to watch it at these Olympics, so I will trust grandad on that
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Black, White and Fred

eve muirhead... need I say more. Great sport only improved by the lovely decoration the ladies team provides.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

GloucesterWhite

Curling, like chess on ice. The one with the ponytail is cute, I think her name is Claire.

SG

I thought it was a cross between bowls and housekeeping with all those brooms. I agree it has its attractions !

Airfix

PokerMatt

Quote from: Airfix on February 17, 2014, 09:42:17 AM
How can you argue with this?

Except she might well be frightening without a tango face and three inches of makeup.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

jarv

Fascinating sport. Can't stop watching once you start.