https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Felix interview

Started by grandad, February 16, 2014, 04:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

Quote from: alfie on February 17, 2014, 08:14:47 AM
Quote from: Wingnut on February 16, 2014, 06:39:04 PM
Just watching a piece on BT about him. He had a hill built in Wolfsburg that the team had to run up and down every day until the couldn't walk. Madman, I think we might end up loving this guy. He has the potential to be a legend. Imagine Berba under him!

Mr Tigana done exactly the same thing at Motspur, i know because when i was there i tried it a few times, bloody hard work.

And we all ended up Loving JT  :54:

JBH

Quote from: Bronaldinho on February 16, 2014, 11:34:11 PM
These video's just lack Rene's positivity :(

I loved Rene's pre-game videos, he said the right things and showed that he cared. He started to love Fulham! Magath may well eventually love us, but something about him seems like angrier version of Martin Jol. Bit boring, but I wouldn't want to cross him. Seems like a scary bloke.

Rene may have said what you wanted to hear but he didn't get the results we wanted to see  :028:

Cravenawin

Quote from: Aaron on February 16, 2014, 07:45:38 PM
It's all talk of course but his initial reaction to Sarah's question about keeping us up was to be almost affronted at the suggestion we'd go down with him at the helm.

I like that.

Maybe Rene was just too nice a guy to be head honcho.  The last man we had as manager was a nice guy too and look where that got us.

I've come around again.  I have a feeling this appointment might be an utter stroke of genius by the club.  Someone remind me I said that when I'm sitting in the away end at Forest on a Wednesday night next year.

Why? Are Forest getting promoted?

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Cravenawin on February 17, 2014, 08:57:07 AM
Quote from: Aaron on February 16, 2014, 07:45:38 PM
It's all talk of course but his initial reaction to Sarah's question about keeping us up was to be almost affronted at the suggestion we'd go down with him at the helm.

I like that.

Maybe Rene was just too nice a guy to be head honcho.  The last man we had as manager was a nice guy too and look where that got us.

I've come around again.  I have a feeling this appointment might be an utter stroke of genius by the club.  Someone remind me I said that when I'm sitting in the away end at Forest on a Wednesday night next year.

Why? Are Forest getting promoted?

Lol!
064.gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !