watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

qphaha...

Started by General, February 16, 2014, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

3-1 down to Reading (Pogrebnyak playing for Reading)

But QPR's team should be doing a lot better - or perhaps they've tried doing the old age tried and tested route... a lot of senior players playing for them today and a lot with international / premiership experience.

Zamora, Benayoun, Dunne, Aaron Hughes then they have Armand Traore, Junior Hoilett, Robert Green - Kevin Doyle - should really be doing a lot better hey. Plus Reading are down to 10 men now.

Blanco

It's ridiculous the depth and quality they have for a Championship side. They should have won this game. I'd still be surprised if they don't go up. Being in the playoffs for them is pretty much guaranteed. If they don't come up just shows what a joke old bollocks chin is.

jj____

Would love to see them lose in the playoffs, though Burnley will have to grind a few out against some clubs in/hovering around the playoff slots to ensure their promotion

Fulham76

I hope they don't come up, so we can give them a couple more whippings next season. Noting the age of their squad, they'll need a serious overhaul again this summer. A guaranteed 6 points against that little joke of a club

St Eve

They are probably having a damn good laugh at us right now. We should be doing better. 3 managers in 3 months! 4 managers at the moment. Bottom of the league. On the face of it complete and utter chaos

Fulham76

Quote from: St Eve on February 16, 2014, 06:11:09 PM
They are probably having a damn good laugh at us right now. We should be doing better. 3 managers in 3 months! 4 managers at the moment. Bottom of the league. On the face of it complete and utter chaos

No doubt about it, we're in a mess right now. But luckily, the jokers from the laughter dome are always making tits of themselves for one reason or another so I have no problem having a dig at them.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on February 16, 2014, 06:15:25 PM
Quote from: St Eve on February 16, 2014, 06:11:09 PM

No doubt about it, we're in a mess right now. But luckily, the jokers from the laughter dome are always making tits of themselves for one reason or another so I have no problem having a dig at them.

:plus one:

Julius Geezer

Great news.

Looks like their gravy train of Premier League rejects is running out of steam!

One Martin Thomas

Sorry guys.  Cannot even contemplate laughing at QPR at the moment when we are doing so badly. 

Let's concentrate on what matters: us !

COYW

Fulham76

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on February 16, 2014, 07:58:29 PM
Sorry guys.  Cannot even contemplate laughing at QPR at the moment when we are doing so badly.  

Let's concentrate on what matters: us !

COYW

You're probably right. They're such a super power in the footballing world  :005: & their main competition is Chelsea, Man City, Barcelona, Bayern Munich etc..  :005: They don't give us a 2nd thought you know? Or so they like to keep telling us when they're on our forums, twitter etc.. (but they don't care about us). Bunch of losers

FPT

A lot better? They should be winning the blooming thing. The wage bill is by far the largest in the league, but this is showing Redknapp's inability as a manager, yet the majorities of his players love him...

Admin

I'll admit, we've got whats coming to us after mugging them off last season, however, I don't think the Ha Ha's are to familiar with the term 'Fulhamish' and that it hasn't raised it's ugly head yet. If I was a betting man, It'll end in us staying up, and them staying down, putting an end to their little dream.