https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Magath must go, new manager.......merged

Started by sunburywhite, February 16, 2014, 06:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

He hasn't won any games since he has been appointed

Sorry, just wanted to add to the madness
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Rupert

At least we haven't conceded any goals, yet, under his charge  :group hug:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

E.I.Adio

Riverside

As my glass in still half full - though cracked - I would argue Magath is unbeaten to date .

Sammyffc

Rhys Lightning 63

Heard that same joke the first day Rene took charge. I'll likely here it on the first day of Curbishley's tenure in June
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

bobbo

049:gif sorry couldn't resist it but isn't it time we got a new manager this magath hasn't won a game for us yet.i just feel we are a bit of a laughing stock - sadly
1975 just leaving home full of hope

LillieBoy

Quote from: bobbo on February 16, 2014, 10:52:57 PM
049:gif sorry couldn't resist it but isn't it time we got a new manager this magath hasn't won a game for us yet.i just feel we are a bit of a laughing stock - sadly
Behave.  He's undefeated.

bobbo

Sorry it is bad behaviour but I flew out of heathrow on Wednesday evening and got off the plane Friday morning in Sydney and almost immediately found out we had a news manager.what's gonna happen Monday when I come back
1975 just leaving home full of hope

RidgeRider

Quote from: bobbo on February 16, 2014, 10:52:57 PM

This bit has been done already. Look above.