watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

After the madness of the last few day's

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 17, 2014, 05:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

(and I'm sure this isn't the end of it all). I'm starting to think maybe just maybe that Felix could be the right bloke for the job....he appears to be a self determined, winning, take no nonsense sort of chap, that the club needs at this present time, don't get me wrong I like RM, but he was a bit of a salesman and said all the right things with a smile on his face.....I think Felix is the sort of bloke that believes the harder you work the luckier you get, he will not take any prisoners.......if I can think of any more cliché's i'll put them in later..

JackyFulham90

When you are in a relegation battle someone like Magath is who you need, I like Rene I would have been happy for us to stick with him, I think this is the right decision but very poor timing

ToodlesMcToot

If Magath can make Fulham as interesting on the field as they've become on it, then sky's the limit.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Sammyffc

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on February 17, 2014, 07:25:37 PM
If Magath can make Fulham as interesting on the field as they've become on it, then sky's the limit.

:plus one:

RaySmith

I suppose it does really shake things up- from another laid back Dutch coach, part of ManU's recent successes, to a German disciplinarian (no clichés here!), winner as a player and a manager.

But it is something radically different, and maybe  it will galvanise the team into going on a run.

Much as we loved Rene, the results just weren't there, although they seemed as if they almost were - but how many times have we thought that?

So time will tell - if it succeeds it will be hailed as a brave gamble.